He saves you

Raph's POV
I was looking for someone to feed off of and I started to crawl on the wall and I saw something I thought I would never see before I saw a beautiful girl she was so cool and then I saw someone was chasing her I don't know what happened but I decided to help her and I was looking for someone to feed off of so win win I guess.

Reader's POV
I was just walking and I looked back and saw someone fallowing me and I ran into an alley and it was a dead end I thought I was going to die.

Third person POV
While you were in the alley waiting for your death by it never came you opened your eyes and saw a mutant turtle with a blood red mask around his eye witch were shining a light blue color but behind that they looked electric green but the guy that was chasing you he was no in the mutants mouth and when he was realsed he fell to the ground instantly the turtle looked at you and his mouth had blood all over it and his smile was a little off it looked like he had very sharp kanine teeth "hello mis are you ok?" He said "I'm fine and what is your name and are you a vampire mutant turtle?" You replied "I'm rapheal and I'm am a vampire mutant ninja turtle." He replied and he was very nice "I have to go so I will see you someday princess." You smiled "all right and I hope to see you soon." And he left smiling.