The Truth + Betrayal

Literally before I was gonna write this, my dad walked in as I was eating a slim jim and just straight up told me I had snacks in my room before noticing I was eating a slim jim and we both just started laughing lmao!

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

IJUST HEARD MY DAD COUGH WEIRDLY IT WAS SO FUNNY I LAUGHED BRUH LMAO

Anyways enjoy the chapter :P

________________________________________________________________________________

3rd POV

After Y/n walked away to go outside, Wednesday walked up to Festers room to fetch him.

Wednesdays POV

I walked up to Uncle Festers room knocking on it. ''Uncle Fester??''I got no answer, so I opened the door to hear voices in the bathroom. ''It won't be easy.'' I heard Uncle Fester say. ''There are people everywhere. ''

I moved closer to the bathroom door and continued to listen. ''You can do it if you just stop whining.'' Someone else said, I recognized it was Dr. Pinder-Schloss. ''Alright. Fine. I will try and reach the vault tonight.'' Uncle Fester said 'What does Uncle Fester want with the fault?' I continued to listen in.

''You'd better. The sooner you get that gold the sooner we can get out of here. '' ''Ok mother. '' Does that mean Uncle Fester ISN'T Uncle Fester. I had heard enough. ''I knew it! You are a fake! '' I shouted as they had noticed me. I had started running into my room running to the trapdoor.

---

I had exited the trapdoor flap on the side of the house and ran to the graveyard. (I found out what it is :D)

I had entered the crypt and noticed Y/n sitting on the stone coffin. ''Is Dr. Pinder-Schloss your grandmother.'' It was more of a statement than a question. She looked at me with a calm expression before nodding. 'Does that mean she knows about their plan!' I was starting to get furious. ''Before you get angrier, I will explain to you that they don't know I know.'' I looked at her with shock.

''Come, sit, I will explain.'' She patted the spot next to her telling me to sit with her. I calmed down a bit as she explained.

(SKIPING IT CAUSE I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO SAY FOR THIS SOO LET YOUR BEAUTIFUL IMAGINATION RUN WILD)

I'm surprised they haven't found out she knew. ''Even though I know about this plan for your fortune, I do not wish to harm you or your family.'' Y/n began as she grabbed my hand looking me in the eyes. ''I felt something with you that I thought I would have never felt. I love you Wednesday.'' I looked at her before kissing her on the lips, her lips felt (Soft/smooth/etc.) (I got chappy ass lips from biting them so much ToT).

I put my hands on her hips and I lifted her on my lap, she wrapper her hands around my neck in a somewhat chokehold. Our lips started to move as the kiss got deeper. We had pulled away for air as I then started to kiss down her neck while I hugged her closer to me. I felt her hug my neck as I still kissed her neck and shoulders gently.

I stopped kissing her as we both sat in silence still hugging. She felt so warm as she started to run her hands through my hair. ''I love you Y/n.'' I finally told her, I felt her kiss my temple as she said it back. ''I love you too Wednesday.'' I felt at peace when she said that and I smiled into her shoulder.

---

Gomez lifted a silver platter lid revealing Pugsley sleeping in it. ''Look, our little boy. '' Morticia cooed. ''All tuckered out. '' Gomez sighed. ''It's so sweet. He looks just like a little entree. ''