good girl

The phone started ringing again, it wouldn't stop

The phone started ringing again, it wouldn't stop. It was now the fourth time and it was starting to get on her nerves. It rang again, after the first few seconds- she grabbed the phone from the floor, forcing the girl to answer it.

"Hey baby!" It was her boyfriend. "What's up, why haven't you been answering my calls?"

"-I'm busy," She said, "I c-can't talk right now."

"Busy? Oh i was gonna ask if i could come over and-"

"You can't!" He sighed over the phone, mumbling a small- 'but I miss you.'

"Alright, see you later?"

"Y-yeah." We'll see.

After he hung up, the intruder withdrew the phone from the kneeling girl's ear, "Good girl," She said with a chuckle, throwing the phone onto the couch across the bedroom. "You saved your precious boy. If he would have showed up, I would've killed him right after I was done with you."

"Please, just tell me what you want! T-there's a safe with m-money, please." Y/n weakly whispered.

"I'm not here for money baby, just here for you." She could see the fear in the girl's eyes, making her even more excited. She squatted down, tightly holding the girl's face in her hand. "You're so pretty, you know that?" The black haired girl said against her lips. "Please." She attempted again, another tear rolling down her cheek.

"I wonder what kinda expression that pretty face of yours will make while i fuck the life out of you- Wanna help me find out, huh?" "I h-have a diamond necklace, pearls- P-please." She begged, feeling defeated as she watched the intruder stand up, removing her sweatshirt. "You acting this way just makes me wanna do more and more dirty things to you." She said removing her bra, smiling as she caught the girl staring a little.

"Like em?" She teased, holding them in her hands as she leaned down closer. "If you wanna play with them, you can always ask." She whispered, placing a nipple on the girl's lip- the girl turned her head away, making the intruder annoyed. "Suck." She said, harshly turning her to face forward again. "N-no!" A hard slap landed on her cheek, making her gasp. "Go on." Billie said with a small smile, watching as she nervously took it into her mouth, sucking lightly. "That's it, good girl." She moaned, throwing her head back. The girl whined a little, moving over to suck on the next one. "Mm, you see? Wasn't so hard to just obey."

"I'll give you anything, please." She said quietly, looking up at the girl who was heavily breathing, face flushed. "Wanna know what I really really want?" Y/n nodded slowly, eyelashes batting quickly. "I think we both know..." Y/n took a shaky breath in, standing up slowly and sitting on her bed, her hands starting to feel uncomfortable being tied with the harsh rope. "J-just please don't hurt me." She says, watching the intruder take her heavy boots off along with her lace undies. "Oh Y/n, I could never hurt you...unless you asked me to, of course." She said with a small smile, laying herself down on the bed- lifting her skirt to give the girl a full view of her glistening pussy.