inosuke x reader *jealousy*

- slight cursing
---------------------------------------------------------
3rd person pov
"Y/n chan" zenitsu cried your name for the seventh time to day. Zenitsu came running up to you with a flower in his hand. It was your favorite flower he knelt down and presented it to you. "I hand picked this beautiful flower for an even more beautiful person" zenitsu said. You giggled nervously and took the flower to be polite. Watching from a far was none other than inosuke. He didn't like what zenitsu said to you. Normally he would go and beat up zenitsu but he didn't. He didn't understand why, he was confused about his feelings. He felt angry at zenitsu but he also felt kinda weird towards you. You didn't reject the flower, you took it....why? Did you like zenitsu but you say you liked him not zenitsu. This made his head hurt he had so many questions and not enough answers. Inosuke went to go ask tanjiro about this but couldn't find him. It took him a while, when he found him he got even mader. There infront of him was you and tanjiro laughing. You and tanjiro were hangingout and were laughing. Inosuke saw red, he ran and jumped on top of tanjiro. It was unexpected you guys didn't know he was there. You reacted quickly and pulled Inosuke off of tanjiro. "What the hell inosuke whats wrong with you!" you yell while holding him down. "Whats wrong with me whats wrong with you!" he yells back. "What are you taking about inosuke" you say. "You were hanging out with Kanjiro and Monitsu" he huffs out. Confused you unknowingly Loosen your grip on inosuke. He takes this chance and pushes you off of him and runs off into the nearby woods. You got up dusted your self off and ran after him. You ran and searched for him but you couldn't find him anywhere. You were hoping you would find him soon because the sun was setting. You soon saw a inosuke sitting on the ground back turned to you and mak off. It was rare to see inosuke with his mak off, it usually ment he was really thinking about something. You walk up to him, he turns his and stares at you. You gently wrap your arms around him. "Do you want to tell me whats wrong" you ask inosuke. He gestured you to sit next to him, so you did. He leaned his head on your shoulder. "I don't understand why do like hanging out with those idiots" Inosuke said while looking at you. "Because inosuke there my friends... you know i only love you right?" Inosuke huffed in response you chuckled. You plant a kiss on his head and the sun starts to set. "Inosuke we should head back i bet the others are worried" you say. "Can we please stay like this for a little longer...please?" "Sure" you say softly inosuke cuddles into you.

I hope you enjoy that story and have a wonderful day or night

Word count 508