17

Skip a couple months*

Eileen Kenny  Harlem,nyc📍———————————————————————

Eileen Kenny
  Harlem,nyc📍
———————————————————————

It's been a few months since that night I'm friends with Danika,reena,jasmae
Reena and ddot are dating now I'm pregnant with dds child but me and him broke up again he cut contact with me again. I'm 7 months pregnant. This time I'm having a boy. I didn't tell dd but I still talk to notti and ddot I'm guessing dd went back to Crystal ugly ass again.
I heard she's a couple weeks pregnant tf.

Reena walks in with the girls.
"Hey" I said
"Hey girl I missed you so much" mikiyah said she's been hanging with me a lot I'm guessing her man lets her hangout with me again because he heard me and dd broke up. But I met him irl he's g but he's bro.
And I mean that's probably why dd cut contact with me and notti & ddot didn't even tell dd I'm having a boy.

Notti and ddot are g with mikiyahs bf and he's chill with them but dd. Her bf name is james
Plus notti and ddot are coming over so james isn't just annoyed with the girls and me.
I hear a knock at my door and it's notti and ddot.
"Hey guys" I said letting them in
"Sup" they both said
"We also told dd your having a boy now and how far along you are" notti said
"Oh okay thank u so much" I said shocked

It's been a couple hours mikiyah and her man left and Danika and jasmae left so reena is here chilling with ddot.
I was sitting on the floor with Mia in arms sleeping
She's also 6 months now
"Ima go put her in her crib now I'll be back" I said
"Ight" notti said while reena and ddot were sleeping
I walked upstairs and into her room putting her down in her crib and walking out closing slightly.
And walking downstairs

Skip to midnight*

Notti,ddot and reena left

I locked the door and turned off the lights and headed to my room.
I went onto my phone and see dd unblocked me. I can see his insta post and most of them were about him and Crystal.
She was actually pregnant with his baby I felt a tear go down my cheek i suddenly bursted out crying.
He's now not gonna meet his son. He knows about and still wants to have a family with crystal if he is ima keep the girls from him. And he's not gonna meet his son.
I'm still gonna name him David. Jr idc
I just put my phone down and then I hear my door open and see Kaylee crawling in my room.
I get up and pick her up I lay her down. On my bed and she fell back asleep then I got a notification I looked it was dd.......

A/n: 🤭
Also 2 chapters in the same night 😝