Oh, fuck

Aizawa POV:

As I watched the other students hurry out of the classroom, I couldn't help but feel a sense of frustration. It seemed like every day was a new challenge with these kids, and today was no exception. Except for one student, who remained slumped over at his desk, apparently unconscious.

I made my way over to his desk and crouched down beside him, gently shaking his shoulder. "Problem child, problem child," I said, hoping to rouse him from his slumber.

He groaned and sat up slowly, looking around with a mild confusion. "Huh?" he muttered, rubbing his eyes.

"You fell asleep during class, and it's over now," I informed him, trying to keep my irritation at bay.

"Oh, sorry sensei," he stammered, looking ashamed. "It won't happen again, I promise."

I sighed and helped him to his feet, realizing that he was still feeling quite groggy. "Come on, let's get you home," I said, taking his arm and leading him out of the classroom.

As we walked down the hallway, I noticed that he seemed unsteady on his feet, and his face was starting to look a little pale. "Are you feeling alright?" I asked him, concerned.

He shook his head, looking even more miserable. "I think I'm going to be sick," he muttered, before collapsing in a heap on the floor.

I quickly knelt down beside him, checking his pulse and temperature. It was clear that he had a high fever and was extremely weak. "Hang in there, kid," I said, placing my hand on his forehead. "We'll get you home and take care of you."

With the help of Nemuri , i managed to get Midoriya to my apartment, where I live with my partner, Hizashi Yamada. We've been together for several years, and we're both pro heroes.

Hizashi POV:

I was in the living room of our cozy apartment, idly strumming my guitar, when Shota  came in with a look of concern etched on his face. My heart leapt into my throat as I saw the unconscious form if his student, Midoriya, in his arms.

"What happened? Is he okay?" I asked, quickly putting my guitar aside and rushing over to them.

"He fell asleep during class and then collapsed in the hallway. He's been feeling sick, too," Shota explained, worry etched on his face.