Armin Arlert x Y/n

Y/n and Armin were planning to go to the beach and watch the stars. When it was decided you guys were going tonight.

Later that night you and Armin were walking on the sand looking for a good spot. You saw a shell so bright and beautiful you had to pick it up and show Armin.

"Hey, Armin! I found another shell!" you said with a bright smile. You were happy you got to spend more time with him.

"You've been finding them a lot and you know which are good ones too," Armin said. He was quite impressed with how well you find shells so beautiful. He admires that about you.

"Yeah, I kinda find that surprisingly honestly." The shells were always the pretty ones. While everyone else in the group.... well... Not so much. "Here." You handed him another shell you had grabbed.

"This is beautiful. But not as beautiful as you." After he said that he blushed and looked away quickly.

Your face turned red and looked off to the side. "Y-your too n-ice-." you had mumbled out your words but Armin understood what you were trying to say.

"I get that a lot.. but there's a different meaning when you say it." He responded after laughing a bit. He had a huge warm bright smile on his face when you looked at him again. Damn...I'm in love with him again...it's embarrassing. You thought to yourself.

Your face softened with a smile. "Th-thanks. I didn't know that..." After a little while you asked, "Hey Armin? Can I ask you something?"

"Sure, what's up? Is there something wrong?" his voice started to sound worried.

You blushed a little before saying "U-um, do you l-like anyone..?"

He blushed while responding with a nod.

You started panicking thinking oh shit- what if it's not me... it's probably not me anyway, just give up already. He doesn't love you so there's no point in having faith.

"C-can I ask you something, Armin?"

"Yes of course you can ask me anything?"

"Armin, I've been needing to tell you something for a while now. Ever since we've been friends, I felt a certain way around you. At first, I couldn't tell what it was but then I figured it out. I love you." You were prepared to get rejected. When you looked at him all you saw was him blushing until he ran and hugged you.

"A-Armin... Are y-you okay-?" You were starting to get worried. Did I say something wrong-?

"I-I love you too..."

You blushed deeply red but then slowly soften and widen your eyes.

"No.....Why me...."

He responded with a kiss on your forehead and said "Because you are a caring person and I admire that."

You were still blushing deeply until you said, "Out of everyone else....why me....? I'm worthless...just nothing...."

His eyes widened and said, "Don't say that! You are not worthless you are strong and beautiful!" He realized your eyes were starting to water. "I care about you, so please don't say that about yourself. You may not see it yet but you will soon."

"Armin..." A tear fell off to the side of your face.

By now Armin was holding back tears. "Please stay positive. For me? please..."

"If it's for you, I'll do anything.."