Tease- Cry x Reader

This is dedicated to Chari5ard and faithdakitty

————-

Your POV:

Cry and I have been best friends for as long for as long as I can remember. To be honest, you kind of developed a crush on your best friend. But, he could never like me like that....could he?

—————

I woke up to the sound of my alarm blaring in my ear, playing "Summer" by Calvin Harris. I lazily raised my arm to hit the snooze button, but misjudged the distance. I ended up swiping at nothing, missing completely. I sighed and sat up, already knowing it was going to be one of those days. I grabbed my phone from my side table and hit the silence button. I sat there for a minute, mentally preparing myself for the day. I got up from under my covers, a chill going down my spine as the brisk air hit my exposed body. Once I was used to the chill of the air, I stood up and immediately headed to take a shower.

I walked into the bathroom, squinting my eyes as the lights flickered on. I turned the handle of the shower until the water started to spill out. I stripped off my pajamas and wrapped a towel around myself. After about a minute or two, I stepped into the shower and hung the towel on the rack. The warm water eased all my muscles, relaxing me almost instantly.

After my shower, I ran to my room to pick out my outfit for today. I ended up picking a (Y/F/C) shirt with some dark skinny jeans and my converse. After I had dressed myself, I put on some light makeup and did the rest of the necessities like brushing my teeth, hair, and other stuff like that.

I decided to head over to Ryan's house, seeing as he lived right across the street from me. I ran across the road and knocked at his door. There was no answer. I heard some shouting coming from inside and got worried. I decided to go and check on Ryan. I opened his door slowly and peaked my head inside.

"Ryan?" I called, but received no answer.

I walked into his house slowly and headed towards his room. When I reached it I heard shouting inside.

"Russ, no! It could never happen. She doesn't like me like I like her."

Who is she?

"I don't know Russ...I think I'm in love with her though. All I ever do is think about her and when I'm around her I start acting weird and get all flustered. I mean...what's not to love? (Y/N) is perfect, and I'm just...me." Cry said, sounding totally defeated.

I stood there, shocked at what I just heard. Ryan said he loves me. I never, in a million years, thought I would ever hear that coming from him. If only he knew that I loved him too. Maybe I could have some fun with this....

"Russ, I got to go. (Y/N) is going to be here soon."

With that, I knocked on the door, startling Cry. I peeked my head inside and flash him a smile.

"(Y-Y/N)! H-hi." Cry said, becoming flustered quickly.

"Hey Cry! Who ya talking to?"

"Uh just Russ. He was actually just about to go."He said and quickly ended the Skype call.

"Oh ok. What were you talking about?" I said, playing dumb.

"Oh....um....nothing really. Just talking about some recording ideas." He said, stumbling over his words.

"Gotcha. So watcha want to do today?"

"How about we watch a movie?"

"Sound great! Can I pick one out?"