2- unexpected

Introduction
You're Diane's girlfriend.
Lately you've noticed something off with her and in the way she acted,also in bed.
Sometimes she would position herself behind you, without the strap, and rock her hips against you,moaning without control and sounding desperate, even while you slept.
Sometimes it would almost sound like she was growling.
One night, you heard howls, and you realized she wasn't there in the bed with you, so you decided to go and check..
___________________________

I get up, feeling lonely without her presence in our bed. Scared of what those so close wolves might be doing around here.
We don't have animals, out of a white kitten, who's sleeping at the end of the bed.
I walk downstairs and look outside and see nothing.
What's howling then? And where is she?
"Diane? My love? Where are you honey?" I call out
I hear something breaking in the living room, I go to check.
My eyes widen and my breath hitches
"Y-yn, baby...go back to bed please" she growls.
I can't move, she turns to look at me and my cheeks become red.
She was at least 8 feet tall, red fur, fangs, paws and claws, arrowed eyes, snout and tail, which was now wagging.
She was a fully transformed werewolf
"yn baby girl listen to me-"
I fall on the floor, cause of my shaky legs. She come and picks me up, and now I notice something I haven't noticed before- her hard tip was now pushing against my back
"I'm sorry- I usually go out when this happens- I forgot about the moon"
I put my hand on her covered in fur chest, I look up at her
"W-what- why are you-"
"Because baby...Mommy was once enchanted enchanted by a warlock..and he transformed me into this...animal- beast.."
"B-but why do you have-"
"It's because of the transformation- everytime I transform it grows.."
She looks at me with lust, I swallow hard as I feel it growing bigger
"H-how big are you?" I ask, my voice trembling and my eyes travelling down to her lower abdomen, I move in her arm and look down at her cock
"I'm 15 inches-"
My eyes widen, I take the tip in my hand
"T-thats-" I start to rub
"Baby- you don't have to do this- I know you've never took a dick besides mommy's strap ons"
"B-but I want to- it's- your dick-"
She bites her lip and smirks
"Very well then, you can barely imagine how hard you've made me through the years..."
Precum slowly comes out of her tip, and my breath hitches
"Mhm good girl..do you want to suck it first?"
I nod my head vigorously, salivating- thinking of her dick deep inside me.
She takes me upstairs, I cuddle up on her, feeling how warm she is
"Mommy? Is your werewolf being the reason of how warm you always are?"
Diane nods at me
I smell her scent, still smelling her roses soap.
When we reach the bedroom, she puts me down and goes to sit on the bedside.
"Come here, doll..crawl to Mommy"
And so I do, I crawl and position myself between her legs
"Suck..."
I look up at it and start to stroke it, I take on of her balls in my mouth and lick it slightly, feeling how hard it gets from just my tongue. As I start the precum drips down, I use it as lube on her cock.
I go up, licking her dick sides with my tongue, sucking on some spots.
She growls and moans, pulls my hair harshly
"F-fuck suck it baby girl"
I take her tip in my mouth and suck, still stroking her cock with my free hand, since the other was holding on her thigh.
"Yes good girl..take it.."
She pushes my head down. I take it. I take as much as I can. Tears starts going down my cheeks
"Mhm crying already? Do  you want to know how many girls I fucked through the years and didn't survive?"
My eyes widen and I shake my head, taking a few inches more, feeling her cock deep down my throat, liquid starting to go down
"Oh gosh yn baby! Mommy's about to cum!"
I nod vigorously, and bob my head, raising the pace.
"Mhm-" she growls and salivates all over me. Her thighs shake and there it was, a load of cum filling my mouth and throat, she pulls away and I continue to tremble, keeping the cum in my mouth as it drips down my chin.
She grabs my jaw
"Swallow.."
And I do so. Feeling completely hopeless and at her mercy
"Oh good girl.. doing everything mommy tells you?"
I nod, looking up at her and taking a breath.
She pulls my up on her lap, I sit on her thigh. She pets me sweetly, making me purr softly
"Such a good girl..you made Mommy feel really good.."
I blush
"Now baby..let Mommy make you feel good too..."
I smile and she lies me down on the mattress, I spread my legs for her and she growls, positioning herself between my thighs.
"Baby doll.."
She licks up once, feeling her saliva and hot breathe between my legs making me giggle and drip immediately
"Shh so sentive..such sweet and soft fold my baby girl.."
"H-how do you manage to control yourself?"
"In this state? Well Darling....mommy has been like this for long.."
She licks through my wet slit with her long, dripping tongue.
She slides it inside my core,curls it. My thighs shake, already Feeling my high coming closer. My walls starting to clench around her long tongue as it touches my cervix.
I roll my eyes back and arch my back. Nodding vigorously, I cum, squirting.
"Good girl princess... My sweetheart. Now Mommy...will make you feel so good.."
I look at her, she gets on top of me,  she strokes her cock and puts it between my thighs, as she pushes her tip inside me...