#6

One month has passed since jungkook and Lisa broke up well after that day no one brought that topic up which was a relief for Jungkook.
Tonight there's a success party from Kim's to celebrate the success of Namjoon as he became the new CEO of Kim's company.

Yn: oppa you'll buy me a I phone 14 pro max, 5 party wears from louis vuitton, a car, a -

Namjoon: nothing

Yn: huh

Namjoon : I'll buy you nothing

Yn: wae~

Namjoon: ask your husband to buy you all these when you get married.

Yn: what if he'd be miser.

Namjoon: no he won't be. Now no more discussion let's go

Yn: 5 mins ( wearing her heels)

   Your  Dress 👆

   Your Make up 👆

   Your Make up 👆

  Your heels 👆

If you don't like it you can imagine by yourself.

Yn: huff let's go

After reaching at the venue the party started and all of enjoyed too. Namjoon,your dad and other business partners gave their speeches.

Time skips ( sowwy~ I know I'm lazy)

Author's pov

Kim's and jeon's were sitting at a special table while party was still going on.

Mr.jeon: well other than Namjoon' s achievement we all are here for something else too.

Mr.kim : yes kids you all know that Namjoon's marriage is fixed with Park's daughter and now I want yn you also to get married.

Yn: m.. marriage but I'm still graduating.

Mrs.kim : we know that dear and we will marry you only after you complete your graduation so don't worry.

Yn: but my graduation will be completed after 4 months whats the need to talk about it now.

Mrs Jeon: cause we want the groom to agree for this too.

Yn: ohh yeah I forgot to ask well who's the groom .

Jiwon: my Oppaaa.

Jungkook & yn: WHAT!?

Mr.kim : kids don't shout.

Jungkook: but why so suddenly.

Mr. Jeon : kids we think you both are a good pair togather. We have seen you both since your birth. You both always fight but when needed you both cared for each other more than us. That's what makes a couple perfect which we all think you are. And about sudden planing it's not sudden Jungkook..ahh it was your grandpa's wish but it depends on you if you want to fullfill it or not.

Mrs. Jeon : yeah yn you remember when you were 8 years old ang kookie got sick, do you remember how you refused to go home and went to kitchen to bring him cold water and cloth and later went to his room to help him with the fever.

Mrs. Kim : and Jungkook do you remember in your mid-school when yn got bullied, you didn't even think twice before starting a fight with your senior. Son this shows how much you both cared for eachother from the starting.

Mr Jeon: see kids we are not forcing you just think about this and I'm 1000% sure your relationship will work.

Mr. Kim: you guys can take your time and talk to each other regarding this but please be sincere.

Mrs. Jeon: jiwon come baby.

Mr. Kim : ahh namjoon where is mr. Kang

Namjoon: he's there dad wait I'm coming.

Everyone one left and now it was only you two between an awkward silence.

Jungkook: so??

    Vote and comment armys bye 👋