Meories terriors and heartbreakes

Good luck guys, this is gonna be a long one!!!

-Emma-

I woke up in my room as though all of my days of torture by my father was nothing but a nightmare. But it wasn't, because I could feel the bruises and burns. I could feel every cell in my body trying to fight off the infection. My father had injected me with a poison that made the things I wanted most, into the most horrible things on earth. Like I wanted to be on the Tardis and feel safe but my stomach was churning with fear. I wanted to hug and kiss and just know that the Doctor was near me, but all I could see was him dying and torturing me. Words and thoughts rushed into my head as if I was remembering a memory. I tried to fight the fear but I couldn't. I was slowly dying. And I couldn't utter a word to the man I lov- hate. Even my thoughts where being controlled by the beast. The beast below.

~Cue Doctor Who theme song~

Doctor-

It's like it never mattered. Us recusing her I mean. I know she's alive so that's a step up and she's safe in my Tardis so that's also good but...she seems so close, yet so far away. It's like she's here but she's not. I was planning to go visit her even if she try's to sent 3 Daleks at me. Why did she not want to come back to the Tardis? Why did she hit Jenny? Why...? The questions where swarming and multiplying in my head by the minute. Everyone was happy that we had her but depressed at the state she's in. The only one who seems amused is her father. Just yesterday I almost through him in a exploding star if Jack hadn't stopped me. Jack, Amy, and Rory have began their daily hop speeches again. But now it's worst than before. Because knowing she's so close but I can't see her is horrible. At night I would get the Tardis to show me the camera in her room on the monitor. I had put it in there just for her safety after we found her. She would just sit there looking dazed and confused like she was trying to figure out an impossible problem. Hs rarely ever slept, just like me. She had dark circles user her eyes, yet they would never try to flutter shut as if asking for sleep. She seemed scared and she would mumble words like... Doctor, Father, safe, danger, Tardis, Amy, Rory, out, go, gone, never, and the last word broke my hearts, "Help."

Whenever she said that word I would always ask the screen, "How Emma, just let me in to help you. Please.." and then I would start crying. I think I have never cried as much as now. Well maybe the Time War but besides that...Never. I think that Amy and Rory think I'm going into depression. But Jack always reassures them that I'm not. He's such a good and close friend. After two hours of fixing the Tardis and walking around randomly, I finally decided I would go see Emma. When I walked inside her rooms silently the first thing that caught y eye was the necklace I have her. It was on the floor broken. The chain was ripped in half and it looked like it was attempted to be harshly fixed with some hot glue. Emma was sitting in a corner looking out of a window that the Tardis put in her room. Right now she was looking at a birth place of stars that was purple and green with a tough of pink. On the edges of the nest of new born stars there was a Tardis blue outline. She had books scattered across her floor. As well as many pictures. It looked like she had sorted the pictures into two piles. They were beautifully drawn. On had a picture of my looking angry and almost slapping what seems to be Emma.
The other pile had a picture of our first date. It imminently brought tears to my eyes, I decided to push them back. I backed up incase Emma tried to hurt me or throw things at me, she was in such a state that I couldn't have visited her earlier so I didn't know how she was. I coughed to get her attention. She flinched slightly and turned around. She looked at me, and then the two piles of paper, then back at me. Then she looked at the gap in between us. I knew she was calculating the distance between us which made me feel guilty of taking a few steps back.

"Your scared of me." she simply said.
"Emma..."
"Your scared of me." She said once more.
"Emma I have missed you."
She simplest looked up at me as if pleading me I go on.
"Why." She asked. "I attacked your friends."
"Emma, I have missed you. When you were gone I couldn't live. My life stopped, nothing mattered except you. I looked for you every day. I kept a calendar of our success and of how many days you we're gone. When you were taken from me my heart shattered and was thrown into a dying star. When I got you bak was the happiest day of my life. You could sent the while species of Daleks at me and I would fight every one of them just to see you. What ever your going through just let me in. I can help you. Emma, I don't care if I never see the light of day. As long as I'm with you I can live and breath. Because Emma.... I love you." I concluded. I realized that I was crying. Emma looked at me, and then the calendar, then at me again.
"Help. Me." She simply said as she stared to cry. I ran over to her and held her in my arms. I rocked her back and forth. She eventually fell asleep and I with her.