Chapter 9

Stiles POV

Derek was being extremely weird today. When I woke up I was wrapped in his arms-which let me tell you was fan-fricken-tastic-but he practically ran for the hills after he woke up. I walked downstairs to see him making breakfast.

"Uh...D-Der..?" I said, nervously.

"Yeah?" He looked up at me.

"I uh...you...can you take me home?"

"Uh, yeah if that's what you want..." he looked back toward the scrambled eggs he was making.

"I just really want to shower and I don't have any clothes here..." I told him.

"You can just wear some of mine." He said casually. "I-I mean i-if you want to..."

"Okay...I uh...I'm gonna shower then..." I said, seeing him trying to hide his smile.

What is with him?

Derek POV

The thought of Stiles wearing my clothes is just...GAH.

The thought of him using my shower...OHMYGOD.

The thought of him?

Holy CHRIST.

I need to stop thinking about this. Now.

Stop.

Derek. Stop. It. Now.

"Der?" I heard Stiles behind me.

I turned around seeing him in a pair of my sweats and a black shirt that is tight on me but not on him. He's perfect.

"Can I ask you something?" He asked, sitting at the island in the kitchen.

"Shoot." I said.

"Why exactly did you ask me to prom last night?"

"You wanted me to go."

"So, it was out of pity then?" He said sadly.

"Hell no, Stiles." I said. "You don't realize this...but I'd go out of my way just to make you happy." I watched a dark blush wash over his face as he dropped his head.

"I was thinking we could see a movie later..?" I questioned.

"I'd like that."

Stiles POV

A few days passed and I was hanging out with Scott. We were sitting on the couch watching Supernatural-ironic right?-when I got a text.

From: Sourwolf
Hey, what's up?

To: Sourwolf
Watching tv with Scott.

From: Sourwolf
Oh, well then just text me later when you're not busy.

To: Sourwolf
I'm never to busy to talk to you Sourwolf :)

From: Sourwolf
You're too cute.

To: Sourwolf
Omg. Stop. Scott is here.

From: Sourwolf
I don't care, you're cute.

To: Sourwolf
OMG DEREK why aren't you here right now?

From: Sourwolf
I can come over...if you want.

To: Sourwolf
Of course I want you to come over. I need wolfy cuddles and Scott doesn't make the cut.

From: Sourwolf
On my way, babe.

Oh. My. God.

DEREK FREAKING HALE IS BEING ALL CUTE AND SHIT TOWARD ME.

I am dying. Derek and I have been talking more and more since Prom and we're getting really close. I don't ever want it to stop. I liked Derek before but now, I'm falling too hard and too fast. I just hope I don't get crushed like always.