Girl Meets BEGIN AGAIN Pt2

Taylor's P. O. V.

"Destiny" he said that made me smile, After a few hours in the restaurant, the two of us left to go somewhere else. We stopped in some random park we're there isn't much people, i don't know if it's because it's already night or people just don't go here.
"why are we at a park?" I asked, looking outside. "you don't remember this park?" he asked as if we already been here before. "No, i am pretty sure i haven't been here before" I said looking confuse. "this is the place where i first saw you" He said, and go outside and open the cars door, he helped me got out as i was trying to remember where have i seen this Park before.

We were walking at the park, when a random kid shows up. "You want to buy flowers For you girlfriend?" The kid asked Oliver while holding more that five Roses. Oliver kneel down in front of the kid and look for the flower she was selling, "You think she would like it?" Oliver asked the little kid while looking at me, "i think she would like it" The little girl whispered to Oliver, "how much is it all?" Oliver asked, "20 bucks" The little girl answered, Oliver took his wallet and gave the Kid a a hundred, "i don't have a change mister" The little girl said but Oliver just smile, "Keep it but can you give me a favor?" He whispered to the little girl, well not really a whisper cause i can hear him, "Sure" the little girl said and handed me the roses, i smiled as i take the flowers and mouthed thank you to Oliver. "you can go now" Oliver said and the kid nodded for an answer, but before the kid leaves she whisper something to Oliver, "Your girlfriends pretty" the kid and Oliver look at me "I know" Oliver answered before the kid left.

"you remind me Of John because of what you did" I slip out as we were walking towards a bench, oh god i just said his name in front of the guy i was trying to work out with, "well that's what the christmas movie teach us every year" he chuckle as i sigh, Glad he didn't heard me cause that would be awkward. "what movie?" i asked to make sure he wouldn't think about what i just said, "i don't know actually we watch Christmas movie 12 days before Christmas every year, it's kind of our tradition" He said, as i was looking directly at him, for some reason he reminded me old John.
When he was still caring, sweet and loving, be here with Oliver made me realise that he was the nice version on John and maybe i fell im love witb John cause he has the same personality as Oliver.

"it's pretty nicely here" I said looking at the place, "it looks like the park that  my dad use to brought me when i was a kid" i said that made him look at me, "Your dad died right?" He asked, "yeah when i was 9" i answered while he was starring at me, "how did he die" " i mean if it's ok to ask" he asked trying not to be rude or to offend me. "Killed in action" I answered not really thinking why he would ask me.

"why did you ask?"

"just curious"

For a few hours the two of just talk to each other, when someone called me, i look who it was and saw it was Maya so i answered it.

"hey maya"

"what's up?"

"why did you call?"

"can you come here, Riley and Auggie we're throwing food everywhere"

"ok" i said when maya ended the call, i look at Oli who seems to be worried, as he knows that no one was Babysitting them tonight, "There's a riot Auggie a d Riley were having a food fight and Maya can't stop them" I said that made Him kinda laugh.

Oliver and i came to the House of Mathews, the two of us can here the yelling of the three of them, the moment we open the door, we were shock.

"What happened here" I yelled that stopped them, Auggie was holding a mac and cheese in her hand, Riley was holding a ketchup in her hands and Maya was holding the mustard, if you asked me the kitchen was a total mess.

"Auggie started it" Both Maya and Riley said at the same time, "They don't talk to me" Auggie said while standing at the top of the Table, i go near him and carry him down, "The three of you are gonna clean this up" I said and they look at the kitchen, "atleast we didn't get the sofa dirty" Riley says and Fake a smile, "nice try" Oliver said chuckling, "i am gonna help you clean but first you something i could wear i need to change clothes" i said looking at the clothes i was wearing, "i have extra clothes on my car" Oliver said and left the house.

Oliver decided to help me and the three clean, the two of us change to a normal clothes that luckily he has in hin car. We started cleaning the kitchen and the other part of the house.

"ok now go to sleep" I command the three of them after we finish cleaning,
Olive and i sat down in the couch out of tiredness.

"can i ask a question" Oliver asked out of nowhere, "yeah sure what is it?" i asked "Who's John?" He asked the froze me.

"i heard you mentioned he's name earlier" he finished as i was still frozen, "uhmm he's my" I started but can't even finish what i was saying, "he's my ex boyfriend" i said and look at him.

"but i already move on after he cheated on me" I said but he only hugged me, "i am not gonna do what he did to you" He assured that made me breathe.

The two of us fell asleep hugging each other on the couch, i was laying my head to his arms that made me feel safe.

The end....

I hope you like this chapter if you do please vote comment and follow love you all bye