༻12༺

Suggested to play~ Die for you by Weeknd (Ariana Remix)

Y/N POV

---

It's been two months since that accident. I still couldn't recover yet properly. Jimin is working from home now days he doesn't let the maids do a thing for me. That's weird of him. He is more silent now always try's to avoid eye contacts with me. But his actions speak louder than his words.

I was sitting in my bedroom and my laptop was on my lap. I was typing my story. It is a brand-new one. I haven't revealed the title yet.

Knock, Knock

When I heard faint knock on the door. I gave the permission to the person. Knowing it was the maid. It was time for her to help me change my bandages.

"You still awake, it's not good from you health" that was when I shoot my head up looking at him.

"Hmm but I still need to finish this, and anyways where's Judy?" I asked and set my laptop aside as I noticed the first aid and a bowl of warm water in Jimin's hands.

"She left early" he replied and closing the door he settled in front of me on the bed. He was soaking the bandages in the warm water. I noticed he was quite which was irritating me now.

"You don't have to do it, I will help myself" I said irritated,  trying to get up but he just said me to take rest and let him help me. And I agreed.

"Tell me if it hurts" he said slowly putting the warm band aid on my wound which still pains like hell. The wound was on my arm. 

I whined in pain. I couldn't take the pain anymore when he pressed a little hard the soaked band aid. I screamed in pain a little out loud. I closed my eyes.

"Ahhh-" But soon was my screams sounded like mumbles. I opened my eyes but it didn't took a minute to realize Jimin had pressed him lips on my mine.

He was kissing me!!

I just stared at him while he connected our lips. But suddenly he pulled away getting up from the bed. He still had his eyes not on me. 

"WHAT THE HECK!!" I screamed in my head. I looked down only to see my band aid was done. And he stood up without a word. That means he did it only to distract me from the pain. My body was heated and I was sure my cheeks are red right now.