Zayn💝🐞

There is a man,
a man whose name I wish not to give.
A man who helped me get through things.
A man that helped me when I was falling and couldn't get back up.
A man that gave me peace at my most chaotic moments.

A man that gave me light at my darkest times.
A man that has the voice of an angel but the looks that no one can describe.
A man that reminds me to be myself no matter who it affects.

A man who is insecure just like me. A man whose anxiety isn't the best.
A man that went through so many struggles and had no one really in his corner to help him.

A man who has been faced with racism, stereotypes, and depression.
A man that went through horrible and toxic situations/relationships.
A man that had to make a decision based off of time and what everyone else wanted and not what he wanted.

A man that made an album based off the fact that he felt no one cared about him, that no one listened to him or heard him out.
But I just want that man to know that I will always listen to him.
I will always be there for him
in his darkest moments
when he needs someone in his corner when no one else will be.
And that I love him even though he has no idea that I'm here standing in this room reading this poem out to
people that dont know and will never know who I'm talking about.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We also had to say the meaning and why we chose that person or topic

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~We also had to say the meaning and why we chose that person or topic

I didn't tell anyone who I was talking about in class cuz I didn't want to hear "oh I have no idea who that is and blah blah" cuz it irritates me when no one knows who Zayn is.

But anyways this is my poem. 265 words of my love and appreciation of Zayn and if u didn't like it then idk what to tell u🤷🏽‍♀️