Chapter 5 - Oops...

- Dean POV -

Well, Cas is definitely a man of his word, he was far from done with me that night. Memories flooded my brain as I remembered the night before, Cas's hands studying every inch of my body and his hickeys covering my neck and chest. Although, there was just one thing that was bothering me about last night.

He never penetrated me.

I mean, sure, I had cum more times than I can recall, but I knew I wouldn't be fully 'satisfied' until I had that angelic dick stretching me out and I was screaming his name.

A heavy weight shifted behind me on the bed and suddenly arms were surrounding my torso, pulling me towards Cas's firm chest. He snuggled into the crook of my neck and a smile found its way to my face. "Morning, handsome." I greeted him quietly. I only got a grumble in response, making me chuckle lightly. I glanced at the bedside clock, reading 8:37 a.m. Apparently, this angel isn't a morning person.

Wait.

That's MY clock. As in, the clock in my room at the bunker!

I sit up quickly, ignoring the whines of protest from Cas, and look at the four walls around us. "Cas," I start, "I think we're back at the bunker."

"We are." I hear from beside me in a grumpy tone, "I've been having pains ever since Gabriel brought us back. I wasn't affected in the separate room because he found a way to make time stand which temporarily paused my need for my mate. He could only keep that up for so long." Cas replied.

Pains? Since when was Cas in pain??

"I've been in pain since yesterday before you saw my wings." He mumbled in a tired tone, answering my mental question, "the pain will continue until I have my mate fully."

I pause briefly, "'Fully' as in...?"

All I got in response to that was a stern-looking face with a hint of blush on his cheeks before he turned over and snuggled back into my pillows. "All right, fine. Keep your secrets, I'm going to make some breakfast." And with that, I walked out into the hallway.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

-3rd POV-

Dean was in the kitchen about to crack the first egg into the pan when Sam sauntered in, sporting the usual flannel and jeans. He hadn't seen that Dean was there yet as his back was turned and he was more focused on what contents the fridge held. The elder Winchester was obviously going to use his brother's obliviousness to his advantage, the breakfast can wait. Dean grabbed the towel that hung on the oven door and twisted it until it was tight. He crept over so that he was 2 feet away from Sam and WHIPPED the towel forward, aiming for the center of his back.

Sam's yells echoed from the kitchen and throughout the bunker, the noise rewarding Dean with a sense of pride in his work.

"Dean, what the hell?!"

"Heya Sammy, did you miss me?" Dean asked in a teasing tone.

After recovering from the shock and pain, Sam was able to fully respond, "You do know that I will get you back for that right?" he threatened. Dean's confident expression never faltered but his internal composure did. He knew not to underestimate his brother, he made that mistake once...

Gabriel hobbled into the kitchen. Dean noticed a slight limp in the archangel's walk and looked over to see Sam smirk at Gabe with pride. "Oh god," Dean's stomach felt appetized all of a sudden as a wave of realization washed over him, "Sammy, what have you done??"

Sam thought to answer 'Gabriel' but Dean beat him to the punchline, "You know what? No, I don't want to know."

"Good morning Dean-o, I trust you and my bro had fun," Gabriel teased, winking suggestively.