Chapter 2

You arrived at the scene and made your way down to the office again.

You decided to mute the phone call because you thought the phone guy was annoying.

You decided it wouldn't even be that big a deal if you didn't check the cameras.

The night was going ok. All you really had to do was reboot the ventilation every now and then.

That is, until, you noticed a huge animatronic rabbit staring at you through the window.

Springtraps pov

I was heading to the office to kill the night guard.

When I stepped in I stopped.

She was really hot.

She suddenly looked up at me and jumped back. She stared at me wide eyed.

It was cute.

She stared in shock as i watched her every move.

I decided to go up to her.

She stared up at me as i towered over her. She was adorably short compared to me.

I decided to say something since she probably wasn't going to.

"Hello, doll." I said and she jumped slightly. How adorable.

"You..."

"Talk? Yes, my dear, in fact I do. Tell me, what's a beautiful young lady like you doing at a job like this?" I sat down next to her.

She stared at me like if she even moved wrong, I'd kill her. And who's to say I wouldn't?

"I, um, money." She said quietly. "Fair enough. What's your name, dove?" I asked and her cheeks flushed pink.

It was really quiet adorable.

"Um, y/n." She squeaked. "That's a beautiful name, love. You can call me springtrap." I smiled and she nodded shaking.

I grabbed her face and forced her to look at me."Scared, darling? You should be. I'm a dangerous thing, my love."

Suddenly, the 6:00 am bell rang.

"Dammit." I thought letting go of her.

"Well, I hope to see you tomorrow night, my love." She nodded and backed out of the office slowly.

Maybe I'll show her my human form tomorrow night.