22. Bonus - Promises Of Lie.

PROMISES.🌙✨

Promise felt unsaid, unfathomable behind the mask. Missed were days where everything was real, cozy and unique. While leaving our different opinions and matters aside we sit together with thoughtful minds.

Gone are the days, we came back home laughing, gone are the days we showed our colours outside in Sun of the days, while now we cry at night to hide the traces of tears.

Left behind the days, where hearts were open to unknown while grief was behind the doors is what we look forward to today.  Left behind the days of love and care, moving forward to the phase finding one to understand myself in any shady phase.

Back were the days of sweet and sour scoldings, dominating the toxicity in
the name of the scoldings, now are the days when they promise bribing to sacrifice.

While purity left there, where We started by our steps, gone are the days when we were raw soil, now are the days of being manipulating tea of discrepancy.

Old are the days, Where promises were made in loyalty, now are days they’re in pure shrewlity. Causing are the promises made in lie, which made us to dream HIGH.

Gone are the days when we smiled under stars, danced in rain and enjoyed winters.

While now are the days,

We,

CRY IN RAIN,
HIDE UNDER STARS
COVER IN WINTERS

as destiny played with us

REALLY WELL. :)

•  🪐🤍☀️ •

Don't forget to share your reviews, vote and share with others.

Stay Blessed 💗

- Kay.

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐒𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐒𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐝 ✔️ 🎉