Act 9 - The Other Closet.

Diana entered the family shed and locked it. Inside it there were a couple of pieces of furniture, bags with various gadgets, all arranged by her so that the center and one wall were free. She left the suitcase in the middle and went to one of the closets and using a copy of the key, she opened it. Inside it, there were elegant clothes for hers, her sister's and her mother's, her mother reserved them for special occasions like going to weddings or important parties. She did not let her daughters have them in their rooms because she considered them a bit careless.

She moved the clothes and pressed the space of the ceiling, causing a wooden panel to be removed, inside it were bags and small black boxes with carvings, she took the ones with the "S". Since she was a child, she had realized that this space was hollow and she took advantage of the fact that her mother had not noticed it and used it to hide things there, first she used it carelessly, later when she grew up, they moved house and she became more skillful, she looked for in books and devised to cut and install a panel that was removed if pressure was applied to certain points.

She placed the little drawers and the bag on a desk. Then, from the same place she searched for a moment and took out a pair of small black 2 inches heels (5 centimeter) and placed them next to the desk. She prepared the background and the floor and then her camera.

"Okay, Adriana." She whispered in his ear as she pulled him out of the suitcase and placed him on a chair "...you'll look great in a bunny costume." In just 10 minutes, she completely changed his clothes and began the photo shoot. Diana knew that like her sister, he must be between 14 and 15 years old, and here she was, taking photos of him in an erotic costume and manipulating his sedated body to achieve erotic poses. why? For mere business.

It was while she was starting her career at the university that her money problems became more acute, since her father passed away, her mother had to work harder at her job to get ahead with her two daughters. Her life with little comforts had been left behind. Since she had the opportunity, she started working as a waitress, there she overheard a conversation of some men who lamented because their photographer had disappeared. She, who by then had well developed her skills in said art, offered her services. At first, they did not take it well, but they ended up returning to take her to a hotel where they made her photograph a naked girl.

The $800 those men gave her made her conscience settle quickly. Over time they changed their "product" as she called them. Another point that she calmed him down was that they did not harm them beyond the photo sessions.

Time passed and Diana received erotic outfits so that if she had the opportunity to get photos, she would. This was another one of those days. On other occasions, she took advantage of the fact that she was alone at home and helped those evil men to "photograph the product in the suitcase" even for more security, they had given her a weapon, a gun, small, but quite useful.

2 HOURS AGO.

Adrian woke up in the same place where he had fallen asleep, to his surprise, a blanket covered him. Not knowing how long he slept, he rushed to grab his clothes noticing it on a chair, changed, washed off the makeup and left saying goodbye to Diana and asking her once again never to tell anyone anything. She assured him that she won't talk.

1 MINUTE AGO.

Diana was no longer sad, she focused on the fact that, with today's photo shoot, she would be sent 1500 dollars. She was already thinking about how to innovate for the new session that would surely be in two or three days.

0.5 SECONDS AGO.

"Sir, we're outside. At your signal."

"Come in and arrest whoever is inside."

The captain ordered the C.A.T.I (Children's Anti-Terrorism Command) command.

To Be Continued...

--------------------------------------------------

Written and Directed by "Gale Kepler"

Distributed by "Irene Siguachi "

Original Photo: https://pxhere.com/es/photo/942258

PXHERE: https://pxhere.com

--------------------------------------------------