【𝟶𝟶𝟻】 a decision to make

𝐁𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐓 !!!
━ v. a decision to make

 a decision to make

      𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐒𝐅𝐔𝐋 𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐂𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐔𝐏𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐔𝐒𝐘 𝐂𝐈𝐓𝐘, bringing the same hustle and bustle as the young cowboy prepared himself for the day

      𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐒𝐅𝐔𝐋 𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐂𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐔𝐏𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐔𝐒𝐘 𝐂𝐈𝐓𝐘, bringing the same hustle and bustle as the young cowboy prepared himself for the day. Though it would consist of the same activities as always. Sell papers until his hands were empty but pockets full of money. For the rest of the evening, he would waste his precious time pickpocketing or mess around with the law along with his pals.

His boots roughly pressed against the dusty floor once he entered the circulation room. Receiving an unwelcome crowd with loud yells. He stood in the corner, observing the scene, the tension air palpable.

Eventually, his purpose of coming here with the hope of finding solace in his friends turned into the complete opposite. He sighed agitatedly, finding himself surrounded by their bickering.

"They jacked up the price! You hear that Jack? Ten cents a hundred," Jack stifled another sigh, shaking his head in resignation. He had enough of their arguments against the scabbers, knowing it would come to terms of disagreeing with each other, as usual. "You know, it's bad enough that we gotta eat what we don't sell, now they jack up the price. Can you believe that?"

"This'll bust me. I'm barely making a living right now." One of them, Snipeshooter argued, releasing the thick cloud of smoke he'd been holding in his lungs.

"Well, I'll be back sleeping on the streets," beside him, Boots defeatedly allowed his body to slump down onto the stairs. A wave of fatigue washed over him, accepting the defeat.

"Whatever, they can do what they want. It's their stinkin' paper," some of the newsies frowned in disapproval of hearing the boy with the accent. It would've been expected from him to lose his mind and agree with what had been said, but his dissent came as a shock to them.

Kid blink breathed deeply, composing himself before his anger and frustration would get the better of him. "They can't do this to me."

Despite all the disagreements and negative opinions, Jack remained silent and held his own. He had grown weary of engaging in debates, it was exhausting. He had strong opinions on certain issues, but he preferred to not get into any more arguments.