Chapter Two

So Sorry for not updating life got crazy! Here is a new long chapter!

Sam's POV:

After a horrible week of watching completely useless information that was not true. We got the list of things we need, even Curtis got one! To go to the Ghost Zone on Monday for a week long trip. You can bet the popular crowd and Team Phantom will disregard at least half of this list for completely different reasons. The populars will want to look good for Phantom incase they meet him. And us because some of these things are completely ridiculous. Like a package of water bottles, there is cleaner water in the Zone!

TIME SKIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AFTER SCHOOL WHEN THEY GET HOME!!!!

"We're home!!" I called out to my family.

"Okay! Get a snack, put Jace down, do homework, and then do your other activities!!" Yelled my parents. They were so loving, we had to put out an image for others. They really loved us, understood us, and they were supportive of us.

"Mama. Juice? Chips?" Asked my 10 month old son Curtis.

"Ask daddy sweetie. He's in the kitchen." Curtis had started to walk earlier this month.

I then went to talk to my parents about the field trip. They had basically raised Danny and they understood the situation with Jace. (Danny is king of the zone and Sam is the queen. They had to have Curtis within a year of their marriage.) Not many could say that they knew this side of them and the family.

"Otay." Curtis replied before waddling into the kitchen only to be then lifted up in the air by his father.

"MOM DAD!! I need to talk to you!!!!" I yelled upstairs.

"Ok hold on!" They replied.

"Since we are going to the ghost zone on Monday can we go over to Vlad's? We need to go over some things with him."

"Sure sweetie. Make sure you take Curtis. Vlad hasn't seen his grandson in a while."

The deal with my parents letting us stay here till the end of high school was that we had to raise him. They would watch him anytime but as soon as we got home he was our responsibility.

"Hey Danny! Can you put Curtis Down?" I asked my husband.

"Sure I was just about to anyway!"

Next time we see Vlad show up. Sorry for not updating. Summer should bring more updates.