Roxxane Wolf x F! Reader ◇

" Roxxane, have you seem my Dior Lipgloss? " She turned around and gulped, the colour on her lips was the same color the gloss made lips look. " Y-Y/N! No, I really haven't. " She looked down, smiling awkwardly, as she had been caught in the act. You walk over, inspecting her makeup stand. " Roxy, you know your not supposed to lie. " You said, shaking your head, as you grabbed the lip gloss tipped over on her stand. " I'm sorry!! It just looked so special on you, I wanted to try it. " She frowned, pulling out her puppy eyes. You rolled you eyes playfully, " Roxxane, you should've asked! I would mind if you asked, darling. " You smiled, grabbed her hand. Her tail started to wag and you kissed her gently, she giggled and kissed back. You both pulled away and you asked, " Would you like to go shopping on Amazon and have it be ordered here? I'll buy you the lipgloss. " You said, sighing at the princess that stood in front of you, " Oh, yes please. " She said, standing with good posture and confidence, a real beauty. But, she knew. How could she not? She admired herself all day. Well, now she was grabbing her phone and going onto Amazon, plopping on the floor and you followed, buying the lip gloss. " Pretty little brat. " She giggled, and tackled you with a hug, her snout in your neck as you both laughed, pulling your wonderful girlfriend in and admiring her hair, closing your eyes and just enjoying the moment.

♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤

Hello! Author here, this wasn't requested, this was just an example of my writing (: Feel free to request on this! ♡♡