chapter 5 or part 5

(Y/N) point of view

[(there is mention of gay, bi, and non-binary,) (Y/N) angst ]

 Now that we have the map we started to move to the first temple the temple of wit, we only got through thanks to Marcy, she could do the puzzles easily enough and learned when to stop for someone. (season 2 episode 14 if you wanted the episode for the first temple.) The next one we got is heart, thanks to Anne we got through, but only you and her got to the top for where we charged the gem, while we were charging it, it was going very slowly and we heard yelling so you told Anne to go see what was going on, when you were up there alone it reached 100% and you took it off the charging device and left with your friends, apparently they we not in danger. (season 2 episode 17.) Then we had the temple of power, it was straight forward, and required a lot of strength, before we could charge it we were in an arena where the ground had a LOT more force pulling Anne and Marcy down to the ground be me and Sasha stayed up, and we defeated it and got to charge the third gem. (season 2 episode 18.) When you guys reached your temple, we went through simulations, and we can't share answers if we all got the wrong answer on the same question we would be forced out and have to wait for another 10 years. The first one we got was if there was an old lady playing chess by herself what would you do, A. ask her what she is doing B. ignore her C. play with her D. steal her wallet E. call the police F. call the police, and blame the lady doing it. We all chose our answers and only 2 of us got it correct it said 'A was correct, two people got it correct, please continue to the next room'. then we got another question, if your parents came home late, would you A. make food for them B. ignore them C. yell at them D. make food for yourself E. leave and come back an hour later F. do A, B, and D. we chose our answers and then it said 'only one of us got if correctly, it is A' then it lead us to the charging station but before we could use it we had to tell a secret, Anne said that she is gay, Sasha said that she was bi, Marcy said that she was non-binary, Grime said he knew the king before he was the king, and then it was your turn we were not saying anything, but then you said the one thing you did not want to say "m- my parents died 2 years ago, i'm living on my own" that shocked everyone, but before anyone could ask what happened we had to fight giant monsters, as you were fighting you saw the charging station was easy to get to and you yelled "i'm going to the charging station" you grabbed your gem and started to charge it because it dropped to 50% it was charging very slowly, but when it reached 75% you took it off and helped finish the rest of them off. When you and your friends were walking out of the temple you said nothing, you knew that they were going to pity you, you hated pity. When we got on our rides, you whistled and then a bird came to take you and Grime, you stayed silent and when Grime tried to talk with you, you ignored him you thought great even he is feeling pity for me. but before you could think any more he hugged you and said "I hope you will trust that I don't feel pity, but I do feel sadness" you did not know that he was like this, you thought that he was going to say something else, but you hugged him back and said "I miss them Grime, but you being here is amazing enough" he nodded and said "sleep, I'll wake you up when we get there" so you slept, you trusted him with your life, and he trusted you with his life, you felt happy that he was there for you, and that he did not pity you. When you awoke in your dream you heard a voice 'how is she the holder of trust?" 'I don't know' 'maybe if one of her friends betray her, then her power will diminish' before you could think about that you awoke by Grime shaking you, he said "we are here" you nodded now feeling that there is no one home other than her friends but she would like to stay here more than earth with her friends. As you and Grime we walking the others caught up, they were going to mention the thing that happened, but when they looked me in the eyes they did not say a word about it, when we arrived in the castle you put your gem into the box and said to the others "I'm going to stay in amphibia" that shocked everyone, Grime said "are you sure" you nod saying "I would like to stay here" everyone understood and when you walked into the throne room you said "I'm staying in amphibia by the way king Andrias" he nodded and when Anne gave him the box he started to say.

I hope you like the cliff hanger I gave you, yes I'll add the next chapter as soon as possible but I want to leave you here for a bit, or until I get bored again. There are words 967 in this chapter let's gooooooooo.

-iageblueberries leaving for now