Parties??? (Unofficial Part)

this was going to be the beginning of the series, but then i decided against it. So imma make the next part be the start of it.

3rd Person

"C'mon San you gotta come to the party, everyone from school is going to be there!" Mingi shouted towards San, as he tried to catch up to the walking male. With a strong sigh San turned to Mingi, "Mingi, i know you mean well, but there are people there i dont want to see." The male grumbled out as Mingi finally made it to him.

"Please, i already told them you would come. Theres gonna be other people there besides him." Mingi said in a cheerful tone. He was trying his best to try and get his best friend to finally forget about everything.

With a strong grumble, San finally agreed to go to the party. He was struggling at this point. All of his friends could notice. It wasnt like it wasnt obvious. 

"You are lucky your my friend." He grumbled out as he pushed past Mingi and walked to his college class. San is currently 23, and hes a college junior. He used to be a happy person. That was until things went wrong.

San made it to his class, when he walked in he saw the person that he hated with everything. If he had never met him, he would still be happy. His life wouldve never went to shit like it has. He ignored everyone that was trying to talk to him and sat down in the back. No matter how much his name was smeared, he was still a feared person in school. He only had a few friends.

As he was looking through his phone the teacher walked into class with  2 males following behind him. "Class, today we have 2 new transfer students here. Here is Choi Jongho, and Jeon Yunho." As soon as he heard the name Choi leave the teachers mouth his head quickly shot up. To see his brother and old best friend, when he looked at them all he saw was both of the males staring directly at him. Jongho had a smirk on his face, while Yunho had an emotionless face. 

"You guys can go sit next to San." The teacher said. San didnt even have time to process what was happening. Like his day couldnt get any more worse.

Both the males sat on different sides of San. "Why are you here?" San grumbled towards Jongho. He had no idea what was going on at this point. "Father wants me to come and watch you. He said and i quote 'make sure your idiot brother isnt fucking up the family name.'" Jongho said with air quotes. San sighed, he really was hoping his family wouldnt try to get involved in his life. He already told them what he was going to do.

The awkward class was over and he quickly ran out of the room. Mingi was used to San doing that. So he caught up to him quickly. He was soon next to San, he threw his arm over his shoulder. "Mingi i have a question?" He asked in a low tone. 'What is it?" Mingi said as he kept looking at everyone that was eyeing them down.

"Why do you hang out with me? Even after all the rumors about me?" He asked in a soft tone. Mingi was shocked by the tone he had. "Well its because the same thing happened to me in highschool. Since im in a college where no one knows about my past i dont care." Mingi said ruffling his hair as they made it to the cafeteria. 

They sat down after they got their food. "I heard your brother and someone else transferred to your class today." Mingi said as he shoved his food in his face.  San was in his own world. 

Why is he back?

I thought he left?

Didnt he hate me?

I never hated him....

His parents must have made him...

"I invited them to the party." Mingi said, making San break from his thoughts. "Mingi thats not a good-" He was cut off by Mingi. Mingi just hurried and pointed towards a table that only Yunho was sitting at with no one else. 

"Why is your brother over there with Yeosang?" Mingi asked, soon regretting as he saw the glares coming towards him from san. "Sorry sorry." He grumbled as he got up. He didnt care what was going to happen. He had to get things cleared up first. So  he walked towards Yunho's table. All eyes were on him Yeosang, and Jongho were eyeing him down as he did so. He grew the courage and knocked on the table first to get Yunho to notice him. When he looked up San sat down. Yunho was trying to grab his things.

San sighed as he watched the male scramble around for his stuff. "Hey lets just talk please?" San asked him with hope in a tone and in his eyes. He knew he shouldnt do it, but he needed to find out what happened. "Theres nothing to talk about." Yunho sent back as he stopped grabbing his stuff. He didnt want to look at San. He didnt want what happened before to happen again. 

"Please Yun, theres alot we have to talk about please." San said begging him now. He normally didnt beg anyone, but Yunho was special. He then sighed. "Can i get your number atleast, since it seems you dont wanna talk here." He said in a soft tone. Yunho nodded a little. He didnt want san to give him his phone so he just wrote it on a paper napkin. San saw and knew what he meant. So he pulled his phone out acting like he was texting Mingi, but he was putting in his number.

He sent Yunho a quick message, and then he messaged Mingi. 'Come sit over here!!' He practically yelled through the text. He turned around and saw Mingi getting and walking towards them. Mingi soon made it to them. "Im Mingi, Sans friend." He said with a smile on his face. "You shouldnt be sitting alone. So we are going to sit with you." San said smiling as he looked at the surprised face.

"So you going to the party Yunho?" San said as he looked at the time. He noticed that lunch was almost over. "Ill probably go." He said. "How many classes you got today? Me and San only have one more class left." Mingi asked being the total talkative person he is. "I think i have two more classes." Yunho said in a tired voice.

THE BELL RANG

Everyone started to make there way out. San pulled his phone and messaged Yunho. 

SAN:

I know you can

probably defend yourself well

but make sure Yeosang doesnt

try anything on you.

Yunho:

Ok got it. Since ive been

gone ive gotten better at protecting

myself. All thanks to you of course D:

San couldnt help but let a chuckle out at that message. He soon made it to his class and walked in. Going sit in his seat in the corner. He was definitely going to the party if Yunho was going. He just got his bestfriend back, what else is he supposed to do?!