Part II: Plotlines

Here, we will be discussing the various plotlines of fanfics, commonly the more well-known ones. ONCE AGAIN NOT MEANT TO THROW SHADE ON ANY STORY, MERELY ME STATING MY OPINION

CASE A: Abused and Neglected

Oh Lord, where do I begin. I guess the fact that each and every one of these stories follows the same plot line.

Ight let's get the elephant out real quick. The premise. First, let's destroy the logic of it being both. How would you be neglected while also being abused? Neglect is to where you are simply ignored, almost as if you don't exist, and are you neglected if you are being beaten 24/7? Fuck no. Some mfs need to learn that one cannot be neglected and abused at the same time. They can be neglected over a short amount of time and be abused for another amount of time.

Buuuutt, they can not both exist at the same. It's either one or the other, and most if not all of the dammed time, it's just abuse. There is no neglect. Just straight child abuse. In all honesty the idea of just a simple neglect story where I dunno maybe tai (from RWBY) is to preoccupied with getting money for the house, and trying to uphold everything that he is simply to exhausted to deal with the kids or even just Y/N or the OC. This would make his character more forgivable.

Or ya know you could just make the same Damm basic thing while including abused and neglected.

CASE A, Subcase B: PLOT LINE

Ah yes, the non-existent plot, because everything goes the exact same way in every damm story. Blah, blah, blah person is beat usually by a parent that would never do such thing, and if said Y/N or oc has siblings well they finna throw Y/N under the fucking bus if something breaks ( usually a vase) the siblings are quick to blame the mc and said mc gets they ass beat.

Mc gets tired of there shit dips from the house leaves a note (why the fuck would they do that?) Saying something like.

" Dear fuck nuggets aka family. I am sincerely sorry to tell you for no clear reason what so ever that I will be leaving this goofy ass house where I get beaten on the daily and my room looks like a crack den with a single mattress. Just know you lost your son or child. Btw y'all mfs suck dick 👍"

And then the parents are all like.

"Oh no my sweet baby boy. What have we done!?" They will realized that they have been incredibly shitty parents and horrible human beings, and are all like "oh please forgive us for the years of abuse" then siblings are like "oh no big bro (or sister) is gone and for some fucking reason I now incredibly love and cherish them even though I have partaken in on said abuse and even made it happen."

Blah blah blah blah. Said child usually finds qrow who gets them away from the family, and once qrow comes in contact with the family, he just shakes his head, states the obvious, and dips. W qrow honestly.

Fast forward a few years, the mc is a complete ass kicking Giga-Chad thundercock. So we arrive in beacon. The mc somehow has no mental issues or even distrust of huntsman, even though he was primarily abused by huntsman and huntress for the majority of his younger years.

Neat, so the abuse practicly means fuck all except for a few redemption arcs in the future. And maybe a few flashbacks and well-deserved guilt trips. The mc having practicly no social self-awareness comes into contact with his abusers. First of all the mc practicly didn't fucking change his most noticeable physical feature, mainly his hair or I think it's his hair. Actually how the fuck is he or she even found out? We got fucking private investigators as his abusive siblings.

He shit talks the siblings or sibling, makes one cry, and then dips. He then miraculously somehow ends up on a team with them, bro has the worst fucking luck imaginable. Hate to be him or her.

Fast forward, he's suddenly pounding his abusive siblings' cheeks......... fucking what?! Ight, makes sense to have sex with your abusers, fucken ultimate show of dominance.

Now, that is simply one branch off. There are only two others worth talking about, and they are rarely done.

The shitty siblings do not change what's so ever. Alright, better than the sibling cheek clapper 9000 route. But yeah, to make an incredibly long hiatus story short, the siblings remain assholes and eventually get exposed. Actually, the exposing happens in most stories.

The next is where the siblings actually go through a pretty good and acceptable redemption arc.... and he fucks them GOD DAM-

Case B: Y/N gets sneakoed..... Too soon? Aka cheated on stories

But yeah, Y/N basically is in a relationship with all of the girls in the main story. But it is mainly team RWBY. Blah blah, he's coming up with a present for all of them, and he walks in on the team getting their cheeks clapped by CRDL while they are all talking shit about Y/N. He drops his gifts and gets noticed by the orgy going on. And the girls call after him being like "Nuuu Y/N we are so sorry, like we weren't just actively fucking other men" the girls then shoo CRDL away and contemplate their actions thinking how much they fucked up.

The main Man usually featured in these stories is....... Goku Black. The main Ningen him self. Y/N acting like a complete psycho goes on a fucking murdering spree simply because he got cheated on. This mf destroys all of the world.... because he got cheated on. Se how fucking dumb it sounds in retrospect? Fucking ba hum bog, your a huntsman. And apparently, Giga-Chad thundercock at that. (Can you guess which YouTuber I've been watching too much of?) Instead of getting them expelled for having an orgy on campus, he dips and destroys the world.

Perfectly normal reaction, in my opinion.

Case C: Jaune has had it with the snakes on this mother fucking plane

Jaune gets betrayed by pyrrha. She not expecting fucking anything to happen to jaune reports him to the headmaster for faking his documents, and even stupider I'm pretty sure ozpin cannonicly knew about his transcripts he just saw potential. But not this ozpin, apparently. Jaune gets the boot all while everyone, but pyrrha spits on the ground he walks on.

Few years pass, and jaune has fucking transcended. This man watched all of the alpha male tiktoks and Andrew tate is his idle. He's Muscular as fuck, strong as fuck. And is basically... fuck what's the big skeletons name from overlord. Anyways, he's basically that guy.

He solos fucking everyone and hits a fat dub all over them flexing heavily, the motherfucker belongs in the hall of black air force energy basically.

And ye thats basically it for the plot lines.

_______________________________________

Damm, first update in a thousand years, and I'm ranting. How goofy. I've been cooking recently, just not releasing anything. Mainly because I get about 1000 or so words down in a chapter and plan on adding more but I move onto writing another idea.

But anyway dank is out dis bitch

New phone couldn't find the old one :/ I Made this entire chapter at three fucking am by the way

New phone couldn't find the old one :/ I Made this entire chapter at three fucking am by the way. Sooooo ye.