𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐎𝐧𝐞

(A/N: Long chapter, my loves. 4000 words long. Enjoy.)

If there's one thing you shouldn't do to Eleanora Diggory, it's to rush her. That's one of her pet peeves, where someone rushes you and causes you more stress than you already have.

And to think that even after 3 years of being her best friend, Celeste Delacour, would've gotten the hint. But no. Which is why if looks could kill, she would be six feet under right now.

Here she was, rushing Eleanora as the platinum blonde beauty packed her trunk.. 10 minutes before they are supposed to leave for the carriage. She knew she should've done it last night, but the procrastination took over and then when the morning came, she had an existential crisis.

Celeste even offered to do it for her, but Eleanora shook her head. It was her fault she left it so late, so she must do it herself.

It only took her 8 minutes, so that gave her 2 minutes to put her cat, Angel, into a cat carrier, exit her dorm and rush towards the carriage with Celeste beside her.

"Right on time, Diggory, Delacour. You're lucky. Now get in."

Eleanora smiled awkwardly at her Headmistress and entered the carriage holding her cat carrier. She had left her trunk with all the others and greeted Fleur and Gabrielle, who looked excited. She then sat down on a sofa, placed the cat carrier on the table and opened it so her cat could have a cuddle with her owner.

The white fluffy cat meowed softly and happily jumped into her owner's lap, she spent a few seconds to find the perfect spot and when she did, she sat down, tucking her tail and feet under her for comfort. She then purred when she felt a delicate hand stroke her softly.

Eleanora smiled at her loveable Angel and mindlessly stroked her whilst talking with Celeste and Gabrielle. Fleur was sitting with her own friends. Due to the spells on the carriage, she didn't even feel the mode of transport leave the ground.

When the carriage arrived at Hogwarts and they exited the mode of transport, Eleanora was glad she had put her coat on because it was absolutely freezing. Luckily, all of the other Beauxbatons students who had been picked to go to Hogwarts had coats on too. The tights were keeping their legs warm too.

Beauxbatons has two types of uniform. Short silk dresses for summer with tights if students would want them. And long-ish wool dresses with tights being essential and long coats to keep everyone warm. They also have to always wear heels. Eleanora thankfully got used to wearing them for so long and no longer wobbled due to the multitude of etiquette lessons she attended at school.

A flash of blonde hair appeared in her peripheral vision and Eleanora turned her head to see Celeste nervously staring at the students of Hogwarts who were already looking at the Beauxbatons students. There were murmurs and whispers coming from them and most were too amazed to even speak.

And seeing as Celeste hated attention and large crowds, she soon stood behind Eleanora, who smiled reassuringly.

Although they had left the carriage not even 5 minutes ago, Eleanora was already missing her cat, who had to be put back in the cat carrier and kept on the carriage. But she knew she'd be seeing her tonight, so she took her mind off it and linked arms with Celeste as they watched the Durmstrang ship arrive.

With a lot of "ooh's" and "woah's" coming from the Hogwarts students, Eleanora and the other Beauxbatons' were pretty much silent. They were beginning to get impatient and wanted to get inside for more warmth.