𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚘𝚗𝚎 || 𝙼𝚢 𝙵𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝙼𝚎𝚎𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐

It was wierd..

First I was looking at Red Spiderlilies..

The next I was turned into a demon and trying to fend for my life.

————————————————

I travelled around the forest, this world seems to hate demons, although I've never ate a human and hate demons myself, I'm also a demon.

I'm still a child, I didn't deserve this turn of events.

Everyone thinks I'm so 'InNoCeNt' when in reality, I'm still sad because I was turned into a demon when I was ten, fricking TEN!!

I was cursed to walk this wretched fairytale, no way out of my misery.

As I kept walking around the forest, I saw a tree, I've been looking for a home for AGES.

This tree was large and seemed good enough to use as a home.

I climbed up the tree, and sat on a branch, it was daytime and I was lucky to not burn as I avoided the sun, the sun scares me.

I heard the demon slayer corps is holding a type of trial or whatever.

Some people die at the trial but not all, some pass, and it's scary.

I don't want to be killed just yet.

Luckily I'm able to get away with what ability I have.

I wish I was human again though, it was my dream when I was little to learn Mist breathing, but I turned into a demon before I could.

This jacket I'm wearing is from my eldest brother, he is still alive, I love my eldest brother but I still need to find him, I want to meet him again!!

My precious eldest brother, I heard he wanted to learn flame breathing.

I hope he does, we both wanted to be demon slayers, and since I couldn't have what I wanted, I hope he would get what he has wanted all along.

I doubt he would want to see me at all now, just look at me, I'm a demon!

I silently cried to sleep, the demon slayer trial thing happens tomorrow.

~~~Timeskip to tomorrow.~~~

I woke up to a scream, but I just climbed up higher in the tree, holding onto dear life for the jacket I wore, this was held for a week and all I had to do was survive.

Some time later, I decided to look around the area, I wondered if my brother participated, no, both of my brothers, although one hated me, I still wished to see the two boys again.

I came across a dead body, a dead human body, I nearly screeched but then remembered I was ordered by someone to never make a sound.

I continued walking on, resisting the urge to drink the dead human's blood.

I then walked to the spot in the forest me and my brothers played, but there were two guys...... wait, those two idiots are my brothers!! I know exactly how to remind them I'm not gone and still here!

I snuck up on the two and tapped their arms, I had stuck my tongue out in a way that resembled what I think humans called a cat.

They both screamed, I knew that was bad.

"WHAT THE HECK??! THATS A DEMON!!- wait....... you look like someone, I can't recall who you are.." My eldest brother said, I looked sad that he out of the two didn't remember me, or so I thought.

"Wait..- your our sister!! Come here you little idiot!!" My eldest brother, Rubi said while crying tears of happiness, I ran and hugged him, also crying tears of happiness.

——————————————————

583 words

This was my first chapter!! I love it so far.