Fever

Hetty's phone rang while she was finishing breakfast.

'Hello?'

'Hetty, can you please come over? I'm not feeling well and Eric is driving me crazy!' Nell rasply replied.

'I'll be right over.'

Nell's place.

'Well, I got Mr. Beale to get some air, how are you doing, dear?' Hetty asked.

'Weak. Sniffly, hot and cold, it's a light fever for now, but Eric is treating this like I have the flu! He was the 1st person I called to inform I wasn't coming in, and he just showed up all concerned! (achoo!). He's driving me crazy.' Nell sniffled.

'Hmm. Would you mind if I stayed with you today? Owen can handle the team by himself, plus, I fear Mr. Beale may exhaust himself before this day is done with worry! (laughs).'

'I wouldn't mind at all! Have any of that warm tea that can help with colds?'

'I'll put a pot on right now!'

That evening.

'Mmm. What time is it?' Nell sleepily asked.

'5 o clock. That tea knocked you out all afternoon. Everything's okay, though. I did clean up and reorganize your kitchen a bit, I couldn't take seeing it messy. That okay?' Hetty replied.

'Sure! I've been meaning to clean it up for a few weeks. How many times did Eric call?'

'At first it was every 10 minutes. I eventually had to tell Owen to take his phone from him for a while. He eventually calmed down. Though, not before the coffee pot had to be taken from him.'