~CHAPTER 5~

Taehyung POV: -

I got a call from Hana when I was in my room she said, she is scared alone and needed me there with her, I went to her room but as I entered and called her, she attached her lips to mine, I wasn't in right mind but still, I didn't want to hurt her feelings, so I kissed her back.

I heard footsteps towards us and then there was a knock on the door, I tried to pull away, but Hana held me closer, and the door opened revealing Y/n...

I pushed Hana gently not wanting to hurt her in any way, but I think I did hurt someone other than Hana and it was Y/n...

I looked at her and our eyes were locked, I saw hurt in her eyes, but she tried so hard not to show that it bothers her she said, " Dinner is ready Hana... Come downstairs" and she ran from there...

I watched her disappearing somewhere it pricked in my heart that maybe I did something wrong but that guilt didn't last long as I don't think I did anything wrong, I told y/n earlier that I will never love her in this life...

She only deserves one thing from me and that is hate...

I hate you, Mrs. Y/n Kim.

Y/n POV: -

I ran from there to my room; I knew that something like that is coming then why is it hurting?

what are you doing to me, Kim?

When I came downstairs Hana was already there smirking at me, I just rolled my eyes and walked towards her.

A/n POV: -

Y/n came and sat down on her chair and started to drink her soup, Hana came and sat in opposite direction, as she drinks, she screamed and started to cough.

Taehyung heard her scream and came downstairs running and saw Hana coughing.

Y/n was standing and watching her in shock.

He ran to her and gave her water; she calmed down a bit.

He asked her "W-what happened? Are you ok?"

"Ask your wife, that what she mixed in my food..." Hana replied.

"What do you mean?" Taehyung asked.

"Go and check yourself..." Hana replied.

Taehyung looked at Y/n who was still standing in shock there, she shook her head and said, "I didn't do anything."

Taehyung looked at Y/n and then at Hana.

He walked towards the table and took a spoonful of soup and sipped it and he started to cough too.

Y/n looked at him with wide eyes and ran to him with a glass of water, but Taehyung furiously jerked her hand making the glass fall on the floor and shattered into pieces.

Both Y/n and Hana flinched, y/n looked at Taehyung who was glaring at her furiously, he walked towards her, and she was taking her steps back until her back hit the dining table's corner...

She looked at him with fear in her eyes... Fear of getting hurt again... She can't bear this, but she knows something unwanted is coming, He held her jaw tightly and said: "You bitch, what did you mix in soup huh?"

Y/n looked at him and said in a shaking voice "I- I didn't-...

Before she could complete Taehyung slapped her hard making her fall on the floor her head got hit by the corner of the table making it bleed, Taehyung widened his eyes.