Chapter 10 -- car talk's

After what happend , the rest of the night was calm, we had dinner and he took me home.

He asked if I wanted to spend the night there but I refused. We" barelly" meet I just can go sleep on his house, I trust him , but  it's just weird I think.

We were in the car and it was getting dark it .

The trip was silent but I am also ashamed to break that silence after what happened.

 I swear what the hell came into my head to go "explore" other people's house

 What the fuck ?!

I am really that fucking dumb ?

--" I hear you're going to dinner on saturday at  April 's house...     "

"How do you know?I mean I was invited but I still don't know if I'm going."

" Why?"

"I mean I don't know anyone there."

"You're lucky I'm going." -- he said smiling at me

"  OH MY  GOD  you saved me!!" -- I said ironically -- " That wouldn't make any difference, I still don't know  the most people."

"I  don't make any difference!!?" -- he said, pretending to be offended.

"You get it." -- I said and looked at the window.

It was a rainy night, who knew the weather can  change so quickly in a few hours.
The raindrops ran down the outside of the window, the roads were wet, and the leaves too. I feel the smell of wet dirt,  it reminds me of my childhood when I went to play with my cousin in my grandmother's garden and we just messed up. good memories

As I look out over the quiet street, I feel something touch me on the knee.
I looked down discreetly to confirm what was that, 

João had laid his hand on me.

IS THIS REAL OUR IS JUST HAPPENIG INSIDE MY HEAD?!

I AM CRAZY?!

calm down ,act normal, breathe in...

--"Thanks for coming the night would be boring without you." -- he said turning his head to looking at me with one hand on the steering wheel and the other on my knee.

I turned my head ,at the same time and out eyes meet each other.

 His eyes were smiling from him self , his hair was shinny and he smelled good . 

--" Any time." -- i said smilling  

We where quite on the car listening to the Rain. We stood there with the radio on listening to the rain, i don't know why but I kept looking up, let's use the excuse that I wanted to see the roof of the car.

Wow cool .

his car has those roofs that open , like those kind of windows in the roof.

" Does it open ?" -- I sound linda stupid saying this of courst it opens

--" Yes it does, if you want I can show you, unless you want to get wet "

-- "No thanks, I like my clothes dry "

-- " I can show you another day if you want" -- he is so nice .

--"Just say the day..."

...

--" I guess is getting late..."

--" sorry " -- he said leaving the car

Where is he going?

I turned around looking for him

He opened my door with an umbrella waiting for me .

--"Miss Yn." -- he said giving his hand so I can hold it to help me getting up

--"Thank you every much. 

I love the fact that he is just a gentleman.

He walked with me until my door .

-- "So I guess I see you on saturday."

--"  I thought I didn't make any difference" -- he said smirking

I roller my eyes and and I opened the door with the key, I turned around to wave at João.

He said bye back and I  closed the door.

What a day ...

I took off my shoes, threw my bag on the floor, walked over and threw myself on the sofa.

--" Aaaa"-- I sighed

I got down on my knees on the sofa to see if João  was still there ,bettin the curttain I peeked.

He was still standing looking in the car  to his front, he looking at the house.

FUCK !

Did he see me?

SHIT .

Now he's going to think I'm crazy!

Fuck Fuck Fuck

just act normal ,

he probably didn't see me...

Please...

The Next day...

Saturday 9:04 am

João

Please save me Hugo and Beatriz are together at the beach , and I am here. 💀

Save me.

Coming

I am not coming

 I literaly just woke up and I am at bed .

he'll think I'm already leaving the house ,but I look DISGUSTING.

I need AT LEAST 30 minutes.

//

hello i hope you are enjoying it at ff i just wanted to say that english is not my native language and I am trying  my best. I only published this chapter now because I've had a lot of tests but now the holidays are starting and I'm going to try to start writing more.

If you want something to happen leave your suggestions in the comments.

Just look at João he is looking so cuteeee 

OWWW <3333