Chapter 5:The Day He Met Him

Hey! I'm back, I posted on 11-02-2023, and quick alert, I won't post from march 9th to march 20th maybe ... Yeah, I plan on posting 3 chapters by then( I might not) So yeah. Here. We. GO

I don't own Naruto

"Demon talking"

'Thoughts'

"Sage of the six paths"

"YELL"

"talk"

*Transport*

*abuse*

Heiwa p.o.v (AN- you didn't expect that, did you?)

' Hey, My name is Heiwa, which means peace, I'm usually peaceful until someone attacks me, then I'm violent. No, that's a lousy intro. Eh, I'll wing it.

And literally 2 meters away, was our favorite blond.

"pssst, hey you"I whispered

and a kunai met my roundhouse kick

"HUH" Naruto was surprised"how did ya do that"

"Young child, I am Heiwa The Red, I am called that because I'm peaceful until provoked. My master wants to meet you and your family," said  in a dramatic tone of a certain toad sage

" I don't have a family, they abandoned me," said Naruto with atone dripping with scorn, hate, disapproval, and a teensy bit of sadness.

"Tell that to my master after your exam. Oh, and good luck with your exam. meet us at the top of the Hokage heads" I continued

"I don't need luck," Said naruto

3rd person p.o.v

Naruto went to the examination hall and sat down. If glares could burn holes, then naruto would have disintegrated in a second.

Iruka was his teacher for now but he was biased and rude to him. Sometimes, back when he was three, Iruka used to beat him up, but now that he was twelve there were only glares, overpriced stuff, and bad quality food (expired). They went outside for kunai and shuriken throwing and naruto, faking averageness, got one above the passing mark in everything, including the written test. 

Naruto pov

I walked past Mizuki and took a headband, a dark blueish-black shade, thanked them for grading my examination, and went outside, emotionless and heartless, a perfect shinobi.

I jumped on trees till I reached the spot, where I saw a man dressed in black with a hood and Heiwa. In the distance, I saw eleven men playing cards with red clouds fashioned cloaks ( AN-  wink wink)

"Heiwa, where are the others, I wanted to meet them so bad!" 

"Well ask him" Heiwa shrugged

"What happened to your family?"

"My family abandoned me," I said

"Now, now don't ya think you're going too light?" said Kurama

'Fine, I'll tell them what happened " I said 

"My bedroom was the attic, which had no paint and was as big as a porta-potty ( 229cm x 114cm x 114 cm) and stuffed. I once drew a picture and my ... family claimed my ugly, snobby siblings drew it. I told them no they slapped me and sent me out of their house, I thankfully had built a house, which was hidden and now I stay there"

"How could they! How dare they! They told me, family, is above everything!  I'll get my vengeance! Anyway, my name is..."

Cliffhanger! Did ya like it? tell me! anyways 502 words. SO

Till Later, My Lil Kitsune

Ja ne

SPOILER- The character is related to Naruto