Character Information

Full Name: Katherine Grace Callidora

Nicknames: Darling (Dracula), Beloved (Dracula), Katy Kat (Dracula), Blood Rose (Dracula), Deadly Flower (Dracula), Blood berry (Dracula), Bloody Moon (Dracula), Little sis (Jasper)

Gender: Female

Personality: Kind, sweet, motherly, caring, strong, beautiful, romantic, selfless, brave, faithful, honest, protective, intelligent, gentle, innocent, loving

Physical Appearance: She has pale skin, black, long, straight and lush hair, red eyes, pointy teeth, and soft looking lips covered in black lipstick. Her body type is slim with the hourglass figure. Her outfit is completely black. She wears a long sleeve dress that expose her ankles, and the black cape attached to it, wear black flats, and also wear ruby earrings.

Height: 5'5 (65 inches)

Weight: 133 pounds

Birthday: October 31, 1500

Age: 512 years old

Occupation: Future Wife of Count Dracula, Employee of Hotel Transylvania

Affiliations: Good

Home: Castle of Callidora (formally), Hotel Transylvania

Relatives: Emmett Dagger Callidora (father), Amber Grace Callidora (mother), Jasper Dragoon Callidora (older brother), Elena Evelyn Callidora (older sister), Felix Powers Callidora (grandfather), Alice Selene Callidora (grandmother), other relatives, other ancestors †, Count Dracula (future husband), Mavis (future stepdaughter), Jonathan Loughran (future step son-in-law)

Pets: Amelia (cat)

Friends: Jonathan Loughran, Frank-stein, Murray, Wayne, Griffin, Wanda, Eunice, monsters

Enemies: Quasimodo Wilson, Elena, Esmeralda, humans (for now)

Likes: Her family, humans (soon), her brother, Dracula, hanging out with her friends, spending time with Mavis, flying, Twilight, etc.

Dislikes: Humans (for now), her family in danger, sun, Elena being jealous of her, not being with Dracula, secrets, being lied to, etc.

Powers/Abilities: Flight, telekinesis, shape-shifting, super speed, clairvoyance, hypnosis, super strength, immortality, other Vampire powers

Weapons: Fangs

Quote: "You're playing with me."

Voice Claim: Jennifer Lopez

Backstory: Katherine was born on October 31, 1500 after her older brother, Jasper and living in the Castle of Callidora.

The Castle of Callidora has been built since centuries. Every family member has the responsibilities of family duties, possessions, and legions. And instead of the older twins, Jasper and Elena, it passed to Katherine, who is the most mature and responsible.

About the twins, Jasper is happy about that because he loves her with all of his heart and vows to protect her. About Elena, she doesn't feel the same way because she's very jealous of her because her little sister is the center of attention since she was in her place once. Now, she vows to rid of her in any way possible. Unfortunately for her, they all failed but she's still trying.

When Katherine arrived, her family adores her, immediately enchanted by her beauty, and have a feeling that they should protect her from danger, especially humans.

As she's growing up, she learns that the humans were monsters and threatened their lives in their violent ways. When she was 4, she grew fangs and her family teaches her how to use her powers and transform into a bat.

Every year, they throw a party/ball for Katherine to find her 'Zing', and she find one in 1903 and they talked for hours, and when the party is over, they shared goodbyes and the 'man' disappeared, never to being seen again.

One night in 1904, the group of monster hunters ambush the vampire family, they decided to send Katherine to a place where she will be safe and away from human environment, Hotel Transylvania.

At first, Katherine was hesitant about leaving her family, but understand that they have to fight them off in order for her to get away.

When she finds Hotel Transylvania, that's where she meets Dracula and his daughter, Mavis for the first time.