Chapter 45: The BlackMarket Lead (7)

13 Years 3 Months 3 Days 3 Hours 3 Seconds

~~~

POV: Naruto

After rushing our way to Shibuya Station, Aoi and I walked down the steps that had fences of metal railings enthralling it.

"A vendor..." I muttered, our feet finally landing on the cold tiles of the underground station. There were many people getting on and off of the train, their nights lively.

Aoi then said, "There are many vendors around the corner, so we gotta go there." I nodded, knowing that as well. The vendors will be rather populated.

But we should be in a hurry.

It was getting late, so they might be closing their shop now. If this blackmarket guy wanted to not be caught in the act, it was safe to assume that he will close up shop alongside the others.

Venturing forward, my henged body slid through the crowd of people, closely following Aoi as she guided us through the subway station of Shibuya.

"Here," said Aoi. 

From behind her, I nudged myself forward, clicking my tongue as I felt the resistance of older people. It was only after I forcibly pushed myself that I was able to see the scenery.

The vendors under Shibuya--

It was here.

~~~ 

POV: Satsuki

Dinner was late this time around, but the silence and stern awkwardness never failed to be present amongst us. 

I sat right next to brother as I gathered food, placing it on the rice places on my plate. I placed my filled plate back on the table, ready to dig in.

Just as I was about to press my chopstick utensils into the food, father spoke up.

"That boy you were with... Naruto..." My eyes darted to the side, catching the gaze of my father staring daggers into my own abyss orbs.

"What about him...?" My voice trailed, a certain nervousness wallowing inside my guts. 

"He's a danger to the Uchiha. Do not associate with him."

His order was stern, not bother to make seem like a request made by a father to their daughter. No, it was an irrefutable order that he wanted to enforce.

What could Naruto have done? That guy... Seriously, that guy only knows how to stir trouble everywhere he went. It didn't matter where, trouble was inevitable when associating with him. 

"Do not listen to what he has to say to you." 

I wanted to know why.

Why should I not talk to or listen to anything Naruto had to say? 

"He has other motives than just being acquainted with you."

What could he want more than just being acquainted with me?

Could he be interested in...?