"I just need some lovin' right now" - C.H

I finally had the time to finish up some writing i was working on, nothing inherently special, just when i get a great idea that sounds good i tend to write it down, and today i sure had a lot.

"whatchu up too?" i heard coming from the door of my office in the house i share with my boyfriend calum. though he can be a total pain in my ass, he's still my world and i'd never trade him for anything.

"not much, just got a brush of writing energy so i decided to write it down." i say closing up my book. he walks towards me and wraps his arms around my neck.
"can i see some of it? if you don't mind."

i think for a second. i would show him if i hadn't been writing about him for the past hour. i know he wouldn't mind, but it feels a little embarrassing, almost like a teen girl writing about her crush in her diary.

"..no"

"...where you writing about me.."

he knew me all too well

"...if i said yes, would you stop.."

"..maybe"

"yes"

he smiled, nuzzling his face into my neck, leaving small kisses all over it. i sighed and giggled at his cute little actions. i know he could look intimidating and like he couldn't care who walks by him, but he's just a big teddy bear who loves giving affection and seeks attention from me every 5 minutes.

i saw his hand try and grab my book and i instantly slapped his hand. distraction technique. he started giggling, pulling away from me.

"anyways, i came here to drag you to the living room."

"how come?"

"i just need some lovin' right now."

"sure bear.."

"great! come with me." he walked out of the room while i still sat in my chair. i saw duke follow behind him, but then stopped at my door, and walked in instead of continuing his chase for calum.

"what would we do without him." i booped his nose and then he proceeded to lick my finger. i picked him up and decided to go to the living room where calum told me to go.

"there you are, come." i saw calum snuggled vertically in the couch. he had placed out some snacks on the coffee table next to the couch, along with some drinks.

i put duke on the floor and walked over to calum, sitting on some of the empty space he didn't cover.

"come" he opened his arms. i smiled at his neediness and lied down on top of him. his arms wrapped around me and i put my face in his neck.

"you look so cute in my shirt.." he whispers to me, playing with my hair.

the moment was peaceful. it was just us. even if it was just simple cuddling, it always feels like the most amazing thing. he really had my heart, and i know i could never love someone else the way i love calum.

duke eventually jumped on the couch and cuddled between our legs. looks like attention starved runs in the family.

"can i know what you were writing about?"
he asked.

"you know what i was writing about"

"no, what did you write about me."

i paused. he's my boyfriend, he wouldn't think it's weird right..

"cute stuff, how much i love you, how you make me smile, how i probably can't live without you. stuff like that.."

"aww, that is cute. why didn't you want to tell me?"

"i dunno, i guess i was scared you'd think it was embarrassing or something i don't know!" i said getting a little dramatically defensive.

"baby i've written whole songs about you." he looked down at me. he's not wrong, plus those songs are always my favourite.

"you're right, sorry, i don't know why i'd think that." i said with a laugh. he held me even closer than he did before.

"i love you bear"

"i love you more baby, now, do you want cookies first, or, i bought ice cream and it's in the fridge, downside to the ice cream, it's still in the freezer so one of us has to go get it."

"i'll go with the cookies then."

"great choice, i really don't wanna move right now." i grabbed the cookie pack and started opening it, feeding one to calum, then his feeding one to me. weird, but it's fun.

————————————————————————————
sorry if this one's bad, i'm at work so i'm like going back and forth serving people and writing so yeah. not my friend one, but i'll try and write a better one soon, ik i haven't updated in a month too, im just always busy and never have time lol.

anyways ENJOY!!