suddan marriage -1

After half hour he meet at place like not anyone media there who try to any click of your picture. Then you get out of car and said angrily why. You said why you announced iam your girlfriend and we got married.
It's make sense really i am not getting married a pervert like you. He smrik and said what you said really am i pervert to you who kissed me on the hotel.
, It's you only you gave them media chance and they clicked our picture. All mistake is creating by You.

I ..whhaat.. i kiss you no it's not true. You know that it's your stopied mistake couse of you got too much drunk you inner.
You remember right you will. You not try to straight look at him. You sighing said but why i would married you.
I am not like you and you also. We know that, how can we, how is that????

Any other idea you have. If i denied it my enemy or comptiter will take advantage of this my share what i created all going ruined. and i don't want being fail couse of just stopied rumoured. He said the it's just
Contract marriage ohk, between us...!

He said hey hey don't think iam married you in all life time. It's just formalities we did this because i don't want to my dad became disappointed in me also.
Y/n you going to understand me.
You nodded yeah.
Good he said ohk then ready for tomorrow we choose
Our wedding dresses. He said all thing like he dominated you by his power or money. Because you are here the offender you did the mistake.

Then he said sit in the car. And he said signed this document she started Reading it . you said why are you
So hurry and ready this paper he look straight in the car. He said because i know i am winning. You look at him Annoyingly. What his reaction in this situation.

And signature this document. Without read y/n it's too careless.

He smriked his new toy it's you. What he did he knew that y/n not know that what in his mind.

Then dropped you home. She look there hey it's not my home it's your house. He said yes couse of. Media know that its your house they already went there waiting for you. So better you live here for a week.

It's for my reputation so i can't take risk.
You look again weirdly at him. Then enter his house and he said there is gusset room is there. He said some clothes are there you can use. You not and make your move towards the room. You enter in the guest room closed the door and try something can solve this because you don't want to became married him.

So you try to planning run away before getting married like a rude dominated man.
Tonight you are too tired couse you feel disturbed.
Someone nock the door, you opened what she is servant said eat dinner before eat it's our sir order ok
But i eat in my room ok. Then she gave you and you dinner then she left. You sit or try eating a Lil bit but you too tired and skip that and going too sleep.
Next morning you wake up by his voice you get up.
He said it's your for you go and change into this we have to go office get in fifteen minutes then he left.
You did fastest you can doing breakfast with him.

He said today meeting is very important so don't disappoint me in any way. You. Said ohk you both left home , going way to office.

In the office you both reached in thirty minutes. And do all meeting works you arranged all things.
After meeting you think that is your chance to plan
If left the office without knowing anyone so it's working i saved and feel free his disgusting marriage.

But one of colliegues said boss calling you. You said
Oh suck then you going to his cabin. He said some documents work are here so do this for me. You said
Take files try going to left until he said where you think you are going. You arranged all files it's took ,
One hour then he said let's go. we have buy some stuff.

For our wedding, he said, 'Let's go.' You said, 'Can we do another day? Today I feel tired.' He said, 'No, I don't have time, my time is precious.' He grabbed your hand and said, 'Let's go.' You tried to get rid of his grip, then he grabbed tightly. He was going to the parking area. He said, 'Sit,' but you didn't want to. He came towards you, coming closer to you. 'It's just for a few months, what's your problem?' 'Don't make me angry. If I lose my sense, I don't know what I have done. Just sit in the car.' He opened the door and said, 'Sit,' then you sat and went to the boutique it's really expensive one you trying to make it. But you don't know how to get out of his side.

Next part coming get ready for it
I would make for fun it's just fictional
Don't take seriously 😂
Just imagine do whatever yrr you do
Ok By tell in comments if you like this story.