⑬: 𝗥𝗲𝗰𝗲𝘀𝘀 (𝗜'𝗺 𝘁𝗶𝗿𝗲𝗱)

A/N: Sry if this is bad.

---

Floppa woke up from his dream land suddenly when his butler woke him up to get ready 4 school. (three hours in advance as always🤓👆)

---

Butler:

---

Floppa quickly did his morning routine before getting dressed in his FloppaHigh Football player jacket (oh yeah I forgot to mention he's on the football team at school). After putting some witchy cologne on for Bingus and trying to make it not seem too obvious that he was trying to empress him, Floppa went downstairs for breakfast.

When Floppa arrived downstairs (the floor beneath his room) he saw a note on the fridge saying "Good morning honey! I made you breakfast, I would've stayed so we could spend some time together, but your father requested that I come with him to sort out some of the details about yours's and Pogchamp's marriage. ~Mom"

Usually by the mention of their marriage it would ruin Floppa's mood, but today was special. Today Floppa would ask Bingus to be his boyfriend. (GAY ALERT 🙀🙀🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯)

---TIMESKIP---

(At FloppaHigh during recess)

(Bingus' POV)

I fiddled with my oversized and slightly ripped hoodie in-between my petite (💀) paws while waiting for Floppa to arrive to recess.
Sure, I'm always nervous when it comes to meeting with Floppa (Gay x2🙀) but today I'm even more nervous.

Why? Because today is special, today I'm going to ask Floppa to be my player 2

(A/N: HRLP HOW IS THAT BOTH CRINGEY AND KINDA SWEET AT THE SAME TIME???!111!?)

I even wore my special chunky ruby ring!

'what's taking him so long? He never takes this long... I bet he stood me up and he's hanging out with some cooler, less wrinkly cat' I thought to myself sadly.

In that exact moment Floppa  finally appeared and approached me.

'Is it just me or does he smell really nice? I mean he always smells nice but today he smells even nicer-'

"Bingus? You there?" Floppa says as he snaps his toe beans in front of my face.

I was so lost in thought I didn't even hear Floppa talking to me before he snapped.

"O-oh! Hey Floppa"
There was an awkward silence. (A/N: I can literally feel the awkwardness 💀)
"So... Floppa there's something I need to tell and ask you..."

"That's funny, I also have something I ask you."

Bingus thought about all the horrible things Floppa might want to ask him.

'You're ugly, why do I hang out with you?'
'You're cringy, why can't you just get a life?'
'You're really freaky, what's wrong with you?'

Bingus snapped out of his thoughts, deciding to face the situation head on.

"So... do you want to go first?"
Bingus asked, hoping Floppa would say yes and save Bingus some embarrassment.

"No, you should go first."

"Nah you can go first."

"Okay, how about we both say what we want to say at the same time, ready?"
Bingus gave a thumbs up.

Floppa started counting down to three.

"3...2...1!"
No one said anything.

(A/N: these dudes aren't even trying anymore smh💀)

"Sorry I'm just really nervous..." Bingus said in embarrassment, his ears slicking back.

"I can't wait any longer to tell you this" Floppa said with determination in his voice.

*Romantic music starts to play while the world tints pink and cherry blossom petals fall from who knows where, everyone else being blurred out as Floppa & Bingus' orbs sparkle*

"Bingus, before I met you, I thought Emos were stupid and ugly, but now that I've met you and gotten to know you, I've realized I was wrong.  Before I met you, I didn't even think that I could be gay, but here I am, in love with a guy, which is pretty gay in my opinion."

*Bingus had an anime blush*"W-w-what are you trying to say Floppa-Kun...?"

"I'm trying to say... Bingus I love you and i would be honored to be your husban- I mean your boyfriend, but what really matters is if you feel the same..."

Floppa looked at Bingus expectantly w his typical chiseled Chad face. (A/N: is there a version of a Chad face that isn't chiseled? 💀)

"YES, A THOUSAND VOODOO DOLLS YES! YIPPEE!"
Bingus hopped into Floppa's arms bridal style, as the people at recess stared at them in confusion.

Then that concludes Famous! Floppa x Emo! Bingus...

THE END

You really thought it'd just end that way?

End on a happy note?

No, this is my book so we're doing it my way.

You think you can challenge me in my own realm?

You think you can rebel against my authority?

You dare come into my house and upturn my dining chairs and spill coffee grounds in my Keurig?

You thought they were safe in their chain mail armor behind that screen of yours and mine.

I will take these laminate wood floorboards and destroy Bingus' and Floppa's love.