Are you sure...?

Minjeong. 

"Ning, are you sure that you'll pay for everything?" Minjeong hesitated, dealing with the prospect of being dragged to an 18+ club at noon as an outing together for the first time in years is not what she wanted. "Obviously, you need to chill, this whole night is all about us dancing like it's the last night together" Ning screams in joy, her pace starting to speed up. Minjeong snorted a little at how cute the younger woman is when she was excited about something. 

The same habit as always, nothing truly changed about their friendship except they're free adults now. "ID cards please," a bouncer queries, after checking the two's cards they were free to go in. 

The room fills with curiosity in Minjeong's eyes and Ning squeals in delight at how horny everyone is. The two opposites in a club, everyone knows it wouldn't end well.  

"Minjeong, Minjeong, my Minjeong! What about we get some drinks then rock this shit?!" Ning screams over the music acting like she's already drunk, it amazes the other woman. 

Ning dances a little towards the bar, and Minjeong just quietly trails behind having no idea why she's there. Plopping down her eyes focused on the black marble counter, those eyes following the white lines, nothing else. "Well, Minji and I want... what do you want?" Ning turns over slapping her head. Minjeong looks up groaning in pain, "uh, just anything." Her head is empty except for those bleary thoughts, and ideas, just faceless people.

The voices cut off in Minjeong's mind, she sighs in relief, it was booming in her head disturbing all the plans, some plans others don't need to know nor want. Minjeong wondered why Ning decided to brush off the other parts of her name and stuck with 'Minji', is it really necessary? 

But she didn't want to seem dramatic so she kept her mouth shut, glasses ding into each other with some flooded beer's foam spilling on the counter, it felt satisfying to witness. 

Minjeong wasn't much of a fan of alcohol, she barely had any before, being broke sucks. A smirk plastered on Ning's face, "Minjii, my Mi-! Oh..." her voice fades as her eyes go on a particular face that Minjeong didn't bother to glance at. "Fuck, grab these drinks and run! Quick Minji!" Her hand grasps the bewildered woman's coat, her sweaty hands grab two drinks and the two run. 

A doorway led to an alleyway where the two fucking ran out. Trying to catch on while clutching the two drinks, Minjeong choked on air. "Ningning, please... why are we running?" She breathes out still gasping for air, Ning lazily turns her heel with the same energy. "Oh God... I didn't even, I DIDN'T PAY FOR THAT SHIT, WE ARE DEAD MINJI!" She crouches down with tears threatening to spill down but Minjeong had no time for that shit. 

"NING C'MON!" Minjeong somehow still had the drink in her hands, Ning widens her eyes and sprinted towards nowhere but absent-mindedly Minjeong pursued behind pushing the woman forwards, the two looked fucking stupid! 

After a few good 5 minutes, they were both on the ground. Ning leans on the brick wall sobbing with smudged red lipstick, and Minjeong stared at the floor malfunctioning. 

"I'm so sorry... so sorry for this mess I've caused! If I hadn't been such a pussy I wouldn't have ruined our first outing in years!" Ning cried out rubbing her nose, Minjeong sighs. "It's alright, I don't care anyways but who did you even see?" Ning's watery eyes tear off the floor creeping into Minjeong's. 

"...Karina, Karina, Minji." She finally stumbled out those words, Minjeong shrugs and gave her a tight smile, "oh well, let's drink." 

It's surprising that Minjeong doesn't care, well, it was years ago.