𝐢

annie slater is a firm believer that everyone should rot away before they get murdered

annie slater is a firm believer that everyone should rot away before they get murdered. which seems like a depressing sentiment, because it is.

she isn't happy with her life at all.

i mean, what is there to be happy about. her dad caused a major massacre and her mom just had to take his last name because it's "the only thing she had left of him"

like hello?! your daughter is right here.

she happens to live in a town that has the amazing nickname of 'killer capitol USA' because everyone happens to die there.

but she decides not to let her anger get the better of her as it always does and walk into the school as peacefully as she can.

which isn't that peaceful considering her last name.

"did your axe get past the metal detectors?"

"you aren't welcome here!"

"slow down on her guys, she might go crazy!"

if they didn't stop talking, she just might go insane.

she would never wish death upon someone... except them.

after her rocky start to the school she made her way to the lockers, running into her friend deena.

"have you seen it yet?" deena asks, her tone filled with slight sorrow

"seen what?"

she points to the locker stuffed with sticky notes and photos, it's a memorial.

a memorial for heather watkins.

annie didn't know heather that well, but they weren't complete strangers. heather was the only person besides her friends that didn't treat her like a freak.

she pulled out a little note pad from her locker, putting "r.i.p to the nicest girl i know" on the flimsy paper and sticking it to heathers locker.

she could only hope heather was in any place better than this io