Chapter 1

It was a week before Christmas, and the Grinch was angry. He always (seemed to) loathed Christmas. He always would stay inside and rant about how Christmas sucked. But he hasn't always hated Christmas. 

          He actually used to be very fond of Christmas. A few years ago, he used to love caroling, decorating trees, and other festive activities. He used to join the citizens of Whoville in their overly festive bustle with his boyfriend.

           But after a certain someone decided the grinch wasn't enough for him, the grinch started to despise everything about Christmas. He hated the lights, he hated the music, he hated everything. So, one fateful year he decided to steal Christmas.

(2 1/2 weeks before Christmas)

          The Grinch had a carefully thought-out plan to steal Christmas. But as he was planning out some more details, he heard a loud holler out the door. "HO HO HO!", where the things he heard. He panicked, 'WHY MUST HE BE HERE! WHAT IS HE EVEN DOING HERE!', the grinch internally screamed to himself. He just wanted to die right then and there but then he heard a knock on his door.

          "Open the door!" a voice outside the door said. The Grinch decided to stay quiet, luckily his lights were turned off except for his basement lights (he was planning inside his basement). He hoped that the person outside his door would think that he was not home....

           He waited for a few hours and then turned on his lights. Suddenly his door was broken open...

I knew I would find you here.... Grinchy~