✩*ೃ.⋆

we going rn in the backstage, im so nervous, i cant do anything, we got in line and 20 minutes later I came.

I went in and first shouted in front of the members and started talkig.
- hello, my name is y/n, I've been staying since predebut, I'm not going to lie, you saved my life and I don't think it's just me, you gave me the greatest comfort that ever existed, I could count on you no matter what, whenever I was sad or whatever you were here, because of you I have a smile on my face, I always cry when I think about how hard you worked and how much hate you get, how you try to fit in, how you think you are not enough and that all the members are sexualized, you are much more than enough, you are lifesavers, people don't love you because of how you look, but because of yourself, because you gave us support, you are the safe place for us, I will talk to each member personally, I just wanted to say this to everyone and that way it was easier than one by one, eat properly, stay healty. -i didn't notice but i cried, I wiped my tears and went to chan.

-hi, y/n. - i saw his tears, i want to hug him.
-can i hug you?- i need a big hug from chan
-yes, come here. -he held out his arm and I hid in it
-please don't listen those hate comments, you don't deserve this, we stay's love you so much and gives you all our love, i will always be here.-I mumbled into his chest
-thank you, this means a lot to me.-broke the hug, he signed the album and passed to lee know.

-hi lee know! -he looked me really cute
-hi y/n, how are you?- he asked bc i cried
-im fine thank you, and wbu? i want to say that don't listen the hate comments, we love you so much, we stay's love you so much and i will always be here, don't change yourself bc those people, they are just jealous.- i said to him, i really want to say him this such a long time
-thank you so much, we stray kids always be here for you.- i want to cry so bad, he signed my album and passed to changbin.

-hi y/n! you want to hold my hand?- he really asked that?
-yeah.- i hold his hands, please someone save me.
-changbin, you are enough, you are not fat, you are not short, you are enough, don't change yourself, we love you that way who you are, you are so cute, i love you so much, im so proud of all the members.-i don't want to move on bc the next member is hyunjin and im scared.
-im gonna cry, can i hug you?- i love changbin so much.
-yeah. -i hugged him, and he signed album and passed to hyunjin, oh lord save me.

-hi hyunjin!- why he seems mad?
-hi, y/n.- he's mad at me?
-i love you, the haters just jealous, don't feel yourself not enough or insecure, we are gonna be always here for you, you think that stay's love you bc of your look, but no, i love the way you laugh, you eat, you smile, that you are yourself, i love your habits, i love everything about you. -maybe its too much?..
-nobody said me this before, this means a lot to me, thank you, wanna take picture? but we can make it with my phone and yours too.- wait what?
-ofc.- we take some picture with his phone and then my phone, he signed my album and passed to han.

-hi han! how are you?- i really love han, he's so funny.
-hi y/n, im fine wbu?- he's so cute
-im good thank you! you are really funny, i love your jokes, i love that you help to every members, don't listen ro hate, we love you, we all love you, we love that you are yourself, and the way you laugh and anything.-its too much to say all the members but but i can't express in words how much I love them.
-thank you, you gave me comfort rn. -he smiled at me and signed the album passed to felix.

-hi felix!!- ahh our sunshine.
-hi y/n!-he's smile ahh i love him
-you are our sunshine, i love your freckles, i love your smile, i love the way you help others, i love everything about all the members, i can't express in words how much i love stray kids.- i said to him, he smiled at me holding back tears.
-thank you, thank you.- he cry, i hugged him, when he stopped crying, he thanked and give me a smile, signed my album and passed to seungmin.

-hi seungmin!!!- our puppy is here.
-hi y/n!- he's cute.
-i love your smile, dont cover it, you are so funny, when jisung had a panic attack you went back with him, i liked how you care about the members but you don't show it so much, i love everything about you.-awww he smiled i love his smile, that comfort smile
-waaaa thank you. -he signed my album and passed to jeongin.

-hi jeongin. -babybread
-hi y/n i really loved your speech!!-aww
-thank you but i just telled the truth, i love your smile, you are funny, you are so cute, stray kids doesn't deserve any hate, I loved when you pretended that you were the oldest and Chan was the youngest, i love everything about you and all the members.-i really can't express in words.
-we love you y/n, thank you!- he hugged me, signed my album and give it to me, i'm glad i was able to tell them this, but it could be much more than that, but words can't express it.

when I got home I went to bathe, when i finished i went to the bad and feel asleep.