Part 1

A gnolrok was kosing oasis when suddenly a female/male jeff (aka y/n) came. The rock looked at y/n with love in his eyes. He went closer to y/n and said something: "HRRRAHHHR" y/n blushed. The gnol went even closer and huffed loudly and pushed y/n to the ground on their back, "hehe..." gnolrok chuckled.

Suddenly, before the gnol could do anything Lil Nas x came out of the oasis pond, smirking with the moto moto song playing from the background. It was a random aeries with glasses on holding a giant speaker. Lil Nas walked over to the rock and started making out with it.

Suddenly, (again) a green portal opened up. "Alright morty we're he- ....." Rick stopped his sentence after seeing a rock and Lil Nas x making out and dead creatures everywhere. The aeries in the background's glasses fell off with its eyes wide open as it and everyone stared at rick and morty in surprise.

"Aw jeez rick, why is everyone a furry a-and why is Lil Nas x making out with a rock?" Morty said. "I do-RR-n't fucking know!" Rick replied.

Anyways I'm never completing this but ty to Squirmish for doing the idea of Lil Nas x and the gnolrok and y/n thing. I did the Rick and Morty and aeries in background thing so yeah bye💀