You are too familiar

Niragi pov:

Im genuinely feeling like shit today,more than i usually am. But am i going to let anybody know? Absolutely not. Having a day off from the shit show which is the beach isnt worth being seen as weak and incapable. Not worth showing anything in myself that indicates that i am human. Not worth the vulnerability of letting people know anything about me other than my name and that im good with a gun.
I want them to think that i am invincible. I want them to see me as a God, to worship me. But above all i NEED them to fear me. I was always the one fearing others in the other world....or what the world was before...well...no one really knows if this place is Tokyo or if we are in some sort of parallel universe, the type that you see in movies and video games. But i am done with fear. From now on i will fear nothing but fear itself. But i am human. Honestly ever since i ... idk...was...here I have been terrified for myself....of myself, I cant escape it. Ever since i realised how strong i can be i completely lost control of myself and when i have time to myself i count the amount of times i almost got myself killed that day,and usually its too much to count on both hands. But its whatever. Thats just who i am now. The man that should be dead. The man that is no longer a man. The embodiment of evil. The devil.

Last boss pov:

This idiot has layed in again and im the one paying for it....AGAIN.
Hes lucky that hes the only one i can truely say i trust and..dare i say..can tolerate on this whole planet because otherwise i would have betrayed him a long time ago.

Niragi has been my best friend....my only friend ever since i met him in my second game. He had shorter hair and less piercings, he was a pretty nice guy too. But he has always been strong and unreachable emotionally and physically and skillwise. No one can beat him. No one ever could. Thats what i like about him. He doesnt burden people and just gets things done. As any real man should but not many can honestly say they do. Hes still a good man, ive come to see how lazy he is but thats honestly his only bad trait to my standards. People see him as scary, as a monster. But honestly you have one honest conversation with that man, and you are a person who he knows he can trust and he is one of the best men you will ever meet. He is someone who everyone either wishes they were,were friends with, or were dating. (Hes so popular with the girls it makes me a bit sick). A good man, who will never truely be the monster most see him as even if he tried.

Now i have to go wake that fucker up.
I was minding my own business, looking for any suspicious activity when the long haired hatter freak tapps me on the shoulder and lets me know my "friend is ignoring him" and i "need to go and fetch him". Good god you would think we were paid workers or students in a posh finishing school . Anyway, that boy gets on my last nerve. But the beach would fall apart without him so i need to wake him up. Its always me. But when i get to his room i see that there is already a member of the beech's higher ups going in to get him. Sweet.

Niragi pov:

As i open my eyes to the door opening to greet the last boss with a pillow being thrown at is head and a yell that ill be up in a minute i see a disgustingly familiar face. Someone who is so farmiliar to me that i feel like i have been livig with him inside of me for my whole life. The man who is built from the same cloth with which i was crafted. Someone who shouldnt be in my room,who wouldnt be in my room unless he himself absolutely NEEDED to .... GOD what does he need from ME?!