Chapter 11: Thoughts and Plans

The clinic room was filled up by the pack. Stiles, Derek and Maila was talking in one corner as Scott, Issiac, Deaton was in another. Mason, Corey, Nolan was in a different one, Leaving Dax and Theo together talking. Everyone was talking, catching up except Liam.

He was sitting in the chairs out in the lobby area near the door, not wanting to pestered about anything that was until Lydia sat next to him with a smile "Hey there little busy bee, A penny for those thoughts?" She was worried about him because it wasn't normal for him to sit alone away from the others. "Lydia.. Remember when everyone thought Hayden was my anchor?" Liam looked up at her with his lost puppy eyes. "Oh yeah i remember and when she left you was all depressed that was so long ago though, why bring it up now?" Lydia put her hand on Liams, letting him know she was there to help him with whatever it was he was having trouble with.

"Promise you won't tell Scott or anyone else, Mason and Corey already pester me with a similar subject and i don't want them to get the wrong idea.. I just been thinking and it's something that could make sense to whats going on with me" Liam bit his lip as he looked over at everyone, watching them laugh and just talk to each other before looking back at her. "Of course Liam, its just between me and you" She turned in her seat, looking at him, giving him her full attention.

"After we defeated the ghost riders and got rid of Monroe and the hunters.. Theo and i had got close which i know everyone knew that already but.. ever since i been having these weird feelings around him and i dont know how to explain it. Hell i don't know what it even is" Liam took a minute to breath as his leg was now bouncing. He was nervous because he only had ever talked to Mas and Cor a bit about this subject. "I get butterflies when i'm around Theo. He makes me so nervous and When he teases me, it does piss me off a ton but at the same time i like it which its weird in my opinion. I feel so comfortable and safe when hes around too, even when we're fighting." He pauses again, Scared now because everything hes been thinking about is just being talked about right in the open.

"Its not just that either, I had trouble control myself through the times when Nolan was on the other team, i did some questionable things but Theo kept showing up to save me. His scent.. the way he looks at me and smirks or smiles.. The way he hugs me or just tells me i can tell him anything.. I hate to say it or even admit it but all those times he saved my ass, he was also helping me keep control. " Liam bit his lip before finishing up " i thought maybe Mas and Cor was right, maybe i have a thing for Theo. Like a crush or something but that can't be it because i never felt this way with Hayden and we dated so the only thing i guess i could think of is maybe Hes my anchor? Friends can be anchors right?" Lydia took in a deep breath, thinking about what to say before squeezing Liams hand.

"Liam.. Those things you just said, Its as if you just admitted that you needed Theo in your life and yes those are signs of Theo being a possibility of being your anchor but it also means something else. Something else that you might not like since you've already made it clear that you don't believe it" Liam tilted his head, waiting for Lydia to explain "What else does it mean if not only the possibility of my anchor?" Lydia stood up, heading back with the pack before turning around, whispering something that an human ear couldn't pick up on. "Liam it means you love him, Needing him like you do is love and if you haven't figured that out yet or believe it could be true then you aren't ready to accept that and thats okay. Everyone is here for you so take your time. Even Theo, he seems to have some type of Feelings for you, it was noticeable since day one." Lydia left Liam to his own thoughts as she joined Scott's conversation.

Liam sat there, remembering everything. From the first time he met Theo, how he was on the opposite team at first and how He brought him back from hell, breaking the sword for him. He remembered every little thing they both went through, fighting with each other, Saving each others asses. He remembered the time he helped calm Theo down from his nightmares, He never told anyone that because he didn't want to make Theo's business everyone specially since Theo trusted him. Their bond was insane. There was so many memories between both boys and Liam could think about every single one for ever if he was allowed but he shook his head out of his thoughts and got up, walking into the room with the pack. It was clear Liam was terrified because this was new for him. It was different.

"Alright so as everyone so we have something serious to talk about" Scott spoke up as Derek placed the Jar on the table. Everyone was watching except Theo, his eyes was locked on Liam, He was reeking of Anxiety and Fear. So Theo got up from his seat and sat next to Liam who was calming down, surprisingly, though his heart was still racing.

"Derek had went to go check up on Dax's pack, the reason for him stealing the jar that contained the Nogitsune. The same very trickster that Possessed stiles. Turns out the hunters had slaughtered his pack.." Dax stood there with his head down, it explained why him and Theo was talking together, he probably needed someone he trusted to talk to. "These hunters are smart and fast. For some reason they are wanting to release the Nogitsune to create chaos and destroy all of us. We called Parrish too see if he could get any information which we are still waiting on" Scott sighed, it wasn't really the welcome back he was expecting.

"So what are we going to do?" Nolan spoke up from the group who seemed to be silent. "We are going to wait for Parrish to return with information, Until then we want everyone to be safe and stay in groups. We've already written down the groups so you all can take a peek before we continue.

Grouping Pairs

Scott & Issiac

Maila & Dax

Nolan & Lydia

Stiles & Derek

Theo & Liam

Everyone looked around, not saying anything which means there was no problem with the pairings so Derek spoke up. "We do have a few others who won't be doing pairs. They're strong enough to be by themselves. Those are including, Chris, Peter and Kira. Though right now Kira is still with the Skinwalkers so we don't know how much help she can be." Scott stepped forward, near Derek "We also have Jackson and Ethan on the sidelines as well. We are only making sure we are prepared just in the safe side. These hunters aren't like the ones we had went against after the Ghost hunt. We just need to stay on our feet. okay? Is everyone good with things?" Scott watched his pack as everyone nodded, everyone but Liam who stood up "Liam?" Scott called out.

"I'm okay with everything, i understand the situation but i do have one question" Liam ran his hand through his hair. "How long will it take for Parrish to get the information we need?"

"We aren't sure but once he does return with it, we all will be meeting up in the school library. Scott will message everyone through the group chat" Stiles was now picking up the jar handing it to Derek as the pack meeting was now over. Everyone was getting into their pairs, hugging each other and heading out. "Alright everyone! Be safe and reach out if anything happens" Scott said before leaving with Issiac.

I wanted to make this story short and sweet but i think im going to keep going until i feel its finished. I really so badly just want to make thiam happen instantly but i feel like its way better when being lead up to it. What was your guys thoughts on this so far? <3