EP#3: Won't Get Fooled Again

*Cassie's POV*

I walked into the Bullpen, on the phone with Dean, "Dean, sweetheart. I really don't care what happened, but you don't need to get in a fight with everyone who says I'm hot." Morgan smirked and swiveled his chair to look at me as Spence watches me lean against my desk. I rub my forehead, "I love you too Dean. I promise I'll call on the jet when we have a case, okay? Don't beat anyone else up. Tell John that he owes me five grand because of our bet. Don't worry about what the bet was, just tell him or I'm going to bust his knees. Love you too, bye." I hang up the phone as Elle smirks at me, "Husband?" 

I chuckled, "Yeah. Thinks he can fight anyone who looks in my direction." JJ looks up from a file, "Who's John?" I snorted, "My father-in-law. Bit of an asshole when he wants to." Spence tilts his head, "What was the bet?" I smirked, "That if Dean called me about him getting in a fight about me then he would owe me five thousand dollars." Morgan chuckled, "What would you do with five grand?" I shrugged, "Apartment rent. I'm still in a hotel." Spencer frowned, "That isn't good. I have more than enough room in my apartment, Andra. You can be my roommate." 

Morgan raised an eyebrow, "Wouldn't husband get upset?" I snorted, "He seems like he would fight Spence, but I've been with Dean since we were fifteen. If I wanted to cheat on Dean, I would have done it when I met Tom Cruise when I was twenty. Dean would rather see me stay with a coworker that I trust than get murdered in a hotel room." Elle cackled, "Tom Cruise?" I nodded, "I'm sorry, he's hot. I would love to be your roommate, Spence. I'll pay half of all the bills and rent." Spence smiled and nodded at me, "Excellent." 

-Timeskip-

I look through the photos of the bomb fragments. "Pipe bombs," Gideon said looking over my shoulder. "Packed in cardboard boxes," Morgan said, handing a photo to Gideon. Hotch pushes one off to the side, "Package bombs." 

Gideon scrunched up his nose, "Sent through the mail?" Morgan shakes his head, "No. The other picture in your hand is of the switch that ATF found. The same mechanism for both bombs, mercury activated." Elle looked at the photos, "What does that mean?" 

I look closer at one photo, "There are contacts to a detonator on either end of a bent tube full of mercury." Spence nods as Morgan elaborates, "What it means is all you have to do is tilt the package to detonate it." Elle looks at Morgan, "So they couldn't have been sent through the mail. The bomber had to deliver than himself." Morgan took a sip of his coffee, "Exactly."

"Strange way to commit an act of terrorism," Hotch said without looking up from the photos, "Why go to all this trouble to kill just a few people?" Gideon looks at all of us, "Let's recommend not raising the terror alert level for now. No reason to spread panic." I pouted and looked at Gideon, "Well that's a bummer. Maybe I wanted to cause chaos." Gideon just smirked, "You are the definition of chaotic evil, you know that?" I grinned, "It's the spicy memories." Spence looked at me, "Did you just refer trauma as 'spicy memories'?" Morgan grinned behind his coffee as Hotch raised an eyebrow at me, "Should we be worried about you, Malik?" I snort, "The only thing you should be worried about is the corners of your desks." Gideon looked confused, "Why?" I shrugged, "Because at least once a day, my toe and hip will find the corners and I'll cuss it out." Hotch chuckled, "Why am I not surprised?"

JJ came into the room, "We got news." JJ turned the TV on and it showed the news. "This is just a local channel, but the coverage is everywhere now. CNN, FOX, MSNBC, AL-JAZEERA, you name it." Hotch crossed his arms, "So much for not spreading panic." 

"According to doctors, he's badly injured, but in stable condition in the I.C.U. Now, neighbors say that they heard the blast at about ten-thirty this morning and police arrived-" I couldn't hear the rest after Gideon spoke, "If DHS doesn't raise the terror alert now, they'll look weak."