1) "The Mission"

YOUR POV: 

"So, all Marcus and I have to do is capture Adam, Bree, and Chase?" I asked my father.  "Yes, y/n that's all you have to do" he replied.

"Now, go wake up your brother. Before your late for your first day of school" he said walking away.

I watched him leave and just stayed in the living room. I didn't really have to be in a HUGE Hurry or anything.

I scrolled through my phone for 10 minutes and then went to go wake Marcus up.

I started to blast music just to piss him off.

"Y/n! Shut that off!"

I jumped on top of him and yelled. "Morning!" Really loud into his ears just to ruin his morning even more.

He groaned. "I swear you get uglier everytime I see you"

I put my hand on my chest. "Aww! That's the nicest thing you ever said to me"

"Whatever now get out so I can change" he told me.  "Alright mr.grumpy pants" I replied as I got off his bed. "Oh, and school starts in about 15 minutes so better hurry"

His eyes widened and he scrambled around his room trying to find an outfit.

I left laughing.

Great way to start the morning.

•°•°•°

Dad dropped us off and went into the  school. The school looked like a Walmart version of High School Musical.

The kids look decent I guess and there were some cute guys and that's all I was really looking for.

"Look, there's Adam, Bree, and Chase...and Leo?" Marucs said pointing at them.

"What are you stupid?" I said smacking him. "You can't just point at them, they could have seen us"

"Isn't that the whole point of this mission? To make the see us and befriend us,then stab them in the back" Marucs said. I rolled my eyes at my stupid little brother.

•°•°•

We were in the main hall and Marus was playing his electric guitar while I was on my phone scrolling through Facebook.

As soon as he started to play Adam and Chase walked towards us and watched in aw.

"Oh, sweet! Look at your fingers go! It's like each one has a little brain of its own" Adam said.

To which Marcus replied with "Thanks. You know, you guys are the only people who have talked to me and my sister at this school"

"We hate being the new kids" I chimed in.

"Yeah, we used to be the new kids that no one talked to. Now we're just the vaguely familiar kids that no one talks to" Chase said. I could see why no one talked to them but that's not really the point so anyways.

That's when I see Kevin hart walking towards us.

"Hey, peeps. What's the deal-io?" Leo said with his hands in his pockets.

"Hey, I'm Marcus and that's Y/n" Marucs said pointing at me first then holding his hand out for Leo to shake.

I mentally rolled my eyes. How can he have forgotten that Leo already knew us since he was my Lab partner and He had the same gym class as Marcus.

"I know. We have gym together. And study hall. And Y/n and I are chemistry partners" he said.

"Oh. I... did not know that" Marcus said. "Chase, you ever play guitar?" I asked since my brother couldn't come up with anything.

"No, but I've always wanted to" Chase said.

"Well, I'm a jammer as well. My rocking is only eclipsed by my rolling" Leo said.

Chase then says. "Leo, your mom said you played the clarinet for three weeks until you swallowed the reed"
"I passed it" Leo replied.

I nudge Marcus and signal him to give Chase his electric guitar.

"Here, Chase. You wanna give it a go?" Marcus offers.

"W-- yeah—yeah. Sure. Why not?" Chase stuttered.

[TIMESKIP]

It was already time for lunch and I was exhausted with school. Now I gotta eat the nasty school lunch. Marcus being Marcus didn't have a problem with the food and continued to munch the food.

"So my sister and I moved around a lot with our dad. We were homeschooled for most of our lives" Marcus told them.

"No way! So were we! We are so similar! Do guys have a third nipple too?" Adam asks.

Marcus did his iconic Eyebrow thing and I actually answered Adam.

"I don't have a third boob but I'm not sure about Marucs" I said. Marcus and Chase looked at me weirdly but I just shrugged.

"Thank you! For answering" Adam said. "See, I told you she would answer the question chase"

(First chapter done yay!  I'm going to do the episodes that Marcus was in but also other episodes that Marcus wasn't in. Also y/n and Marcus are twins and y/n was born first and Marcus was born second)