2)"We should start a band!"

"Anyway... That's a pretty sweet guitar, Marcus" Chase said.

"Yeah, and you're a natural, bro! Guys! We should start a band!" Marcus said out of nowhere.

"Oh, that's a great idea!" Adam yelled excitedly. He starts drumming the sticks rhythmically on the table

"But what would I play? Oh, I got it! No, I don't got it." He said scratching the back of his head with the drumsticks.

"I think you're gonna be our drummer, Adam" Marcus said.

"Hmm. Interesting choice. I had been pondering the French horn" Adam said.

Thats when Leo walks over to our table.

"Hey, Leo, guess what? Marcus and Adam and I are forming a band" Chase told him.

"Well, you guys just met. Don't you think it's a little soon?" He asks.  "A little soon for what? Taking the deeply committed step of jamming together?" Chase said.

"Now if we could just find someplace to practice?" I asked.

"We live in a pretty small place, so..." Marcus adds.

"Oh, no, I know a place. The lab" Adam said

That's when chase slams the table and Leo coughs and Chase looks at Adam with crazy eyes, which makes Adam rethink his answer.

"Oh! L-Labrador Retriever Park. Yeah, the dog park. Nice acoustics. Plus, they have dogs" Adam restates. "Saved it" he whispers to Chase and Leo sing-songy.

"Well, you know, Marcus, Y/n , we have a pretty big place. We can all just jam there" Chase suggests.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa. Hold your horses, cowboy. Come on" Leo says dragging Chase and Adam out of earshot from Marcus and I. "Chase, what are you doing? Do you really think it's a good idea to let total strangers into our very private home?" Leo asked.

"That's okay, guys. We don't have to jam" Marucs tells them.

"Not everyone needs a bright spot in their otherwise horrible Life" I say turning around pretending to cry while marucs put his hand on my shoulder to comfort me.

"Oh, look, Leo, you're making Y/n feel bad. Don't worry, Y/n, Marcus. We'll practice at our place later. Come on over" Poor little naive Chase tells us.

"Great. See you guys after school" Marcus tells them as he drags me out of the cafeteria.

°•°•°•°•

We walked home and I was so tired that I didn't even want to go to Davenports house for so a called 'Band practice'.

I threw my backpack on the floor and threw myself on my bed, getting comfortable wrapping myself in my blanket.

I felt myself falling asleep but that's when I hear my dad call my name. I groaned and debate whether I should go eat dinner.  I was hungry and dad was an amazing cook but on the other hand I also didn't want to get out if bed.

I sighned and got up from my bed and went downstairs to the kitchen. "I made your guys favorite" dad told us. I gave him a small smile. I knew he was trying his best to give Marcus and I a good life.
Every since the divorce he's been a little off and sad looking,that's when he had the bright idea to steal our half siblings from our uncle.  "Thanks dad!" Marcus said grabbing his plate and serving himself. He was such a daddies boy.

I mumbled a thank you then grabbed my plate and went back to my room to eat.  "Oh, y/n don't forget that we have to go you Donald's house in about an hour!" Marcus shouted. I yelled back an okay.

I sat on my bed eat and watching some Smosh videos. After I ate I took a little power nap cause school drained the hell out of me.

By the time I woke up it was already time to go.

"Y/n, let's go" Marcus whined to me grabbing his guitar and handing me mine.

"Okay okay just stop whining" I said rubbing my eyes and the sides of my head. "I was not whining" he stated. "Yeah, whatever helps you sleep at night" I told him.

[THANKS FOR READING CHAPTER  2. I MIGHT UPDATE THIS BOOK VERY SLOW CAUSE SOMETIMES I DONT WANNA WRITE OR I JUST WANNA RELAX AND READ OR WATCH TV AND EAT CAUSE I LOVE FOOD]