49: Case 143

"It's good to know that you're feeling better, Midoriya." Shoto noted. 

"Mn, you too, and I wish you the best of luck in your next relationship, just try not to become too obsessive." 

"Right, and Bakugo." Shoto paused, looking over at the blond. 

"Ha? What the hell d'you want now?" 

"Just take good care of Midoriya, because if you don't, I'm sure she'll tell me and I'll have to be the one to knock some sense into you next time." Shoto added, which ticked the blond off. 

"Why you– LIKE I'D LET HER RUN TO YOU AFTER THE SHIT YOU'VE PULLED!!!" 

"Take care, Todoroki." 

"Yah– Don't be nice to him!?!?!" And soon the two of them watched as Shoto waved goodbye and was out of their sight.

"Sorry I have to crash at your place now, Katsuki, but since I no longer have an apartment under my name, I don't know anyone else that'd want to let me live with them." Izuku expressed the second the blond unlocked the front door to his place. 

"Why're you saying sorry when you're gonna live here with me now that we're engaged?" he asked. 

"T-Technically we're not engaged though since I don't have a ring." 

"We're engaged, and you acknowledged it at the hospital in front of our parents," he noted. 

"T-That's true... I guess it can't be helped then. Hmph, I'm sure you won't mind me living here, right Takashi?" she joyfully asked the big dog as he began to wag his tail. 

"You don't mind me taking up some of your space do I, huh?"

"Oi– Deku." 

The greenette lifted up her head to look at the blond, only for him to gently push her against the wall and slam his lips straight onto hers. 

"Mn! K-Katsuki... wait! Mn!" she breathed only to feel his tongue enter her mouth with a bit of force. 

He clasped his left hand with her right hand tightly against the wall while having his right arm wrap around her waist and pulling her closer to him, easily making her melt. And when they finally broke away, all that the blond could do was rest his forehead on top of her shoulder while panting to catch his breath. 

"Hah~ I've been waiting all day to do that." he breathed. 

"H-Huh? But... BUT WE DID THE SAME THING THIS MORNING WHEN I WOKE UP!!!" she yelled. 

"Yeah, but we were forced to stop cause of that annoying doc." 

"That doesn't mean we should do this in the doorway!" she blurted. 

"Don't care, it's my place so I can do whatever I want." he sighed as he leaned in once more. 

"K-Kacchan, wait!"

Ring~~~

The two of them stopped, looked at each other and could hear the ring echoing louder. "I-I think that's your phone ringing." she pointed out. 

"Tch– Just ignore it." 

"No way! You better answer your phone before you end up missing something important!" she exclaimed, pushing his face away. 

"I'm already missing something important right now." 

"Just answer it!" 

"Hah– Fine." he groaned as he pulled his phone out of his pocket to see it was Best Jeanist calling.