0.4

Lisa wallowed in her clothes, her back aching like never before, her eyes so swollen she could barely see clearly. It's been a long time since she woke up thinking about her that way but she missed her and admitting it was hard, she always did everything possible to continue with her life as if nothing had happened, she became an expert in hiding the traces of her girlfriend even though it seems impossible because she is all over the house.

Jennie is curled up in her bed in the morning, she's in the shower singing while Lisa brushes her teeth, she's cooking when Lisa gets home from her daily walk with Kuma, she's watching replays of "Stranger Things" when Lisa comes home from shopping, there's she in her office reading cheesy books when Lisa paints pictures in the next room, she's in bed while listening carefully to the boring stories of the Thai girl and still reacts as if it's the most interesting thing she's heard in her life.

Jennie is always there and for the first time in weeks Lisa admits it and it hurts so much because she wishes it wasn't. Because she is there but Lisa can't see her the way she would like and maybe that was the problem, Lisa tries so hard to erase her existence and yet everyone insists on reminding her of it. Jennie herself, Yoona, her family, her friends, even Kuma made her walk among engraved stones, mud and stinky flowers. She doesn't blame him, she allowed him to lead her there, maybe it was her masochistic side coming out, she didn't stay long anyway, just long enough to take away the stinky flowers that people insisted on leaving in her designated place.

She used to give Jennie lots of flowers for her birthday, when they had date nights, on Valentine's Day, Christmas, she gave her flowers just because she want it, because Jennie loved daisies and sunflowers and Lisa loved buying flowers for her but nowadays Lisa hates flowers. She hates them because everyone thinks she should like them, because everyone insists on giving them to her.

She hates them because 100 days ago Jennie wanted to give her flowers

It's like they swapped roles, that morning Lisa cleans up and puts Jennie's things in order. After all, the brunette doesn't deserve that her things are lying around the house, for her part Jennie is in her studio, she looks at the stacked canvases and takes the brushes pretending that she could finish one of the many paintings that her lover had begun. The night before is blurry but something changed, they don't know exactly what but the air feels purer.

Jennie goes out into the garden, everything is spinning around her, suddenly it feels like 100 days ago but that's impossible. Jennie looks at her reflection in the water, it's still blurry but this time she doesn't want to jump and sink, this time she doesn't want to silence Lisa, she wants to hear her loud and loud because something inside her changed and she understood that she prefers to listen to the screams and laments of her girlfriend before never listening to her. Lisa's voice scolding Kuma caught her attention, she entered the house and as expected Lisa was frowning, still wearing her old pajamas and eating that horrible Ramyun, she didn't even bother to say anything when Lisa throws another bouquet of fresh daisies in the trash

Kuma barked desperately again, running in circles in place and looking overly excited. "What's wrong with you now Kuku? I'm starting to think you just want attention"

"Or maybe he's just excited to see his other mother, don't you think?" Jennie asked as she sat next to her.

"Strange..." Lisa says

"You should stop ignoring me, it's no longer fun to play that game, don't you think Honey?" said the Korean

Jennie left her alone in the kitchen, after all her girlfriend only put a plate on the table and Lisa almost lost her mind when a sudden aroma of lavender filled her nostrils, she must be losing her mind. Of course she promised herself this morning that she would no longer make any more effort to hide it, she promised herself that she would allow herself to remember but she didn't expect it to be like that.