Roy || overprotective

(I apologize this is actually so so so so bad and this party isn't in the show bc i wanted to see if i could make up my own thin yk LMAOAOOA) (btw you,roy,troy, and Gia are all 19 in this so everyone is older then how old they are in the show 🤗) this is a really long imagine

Y/n pov-
"Baby please i dont wanna go alone troy is going with Gia" my boyfriend has literally Been begging me to go with him to this party i sighed and knew he wouldn't leave me alone if i said no so i really had no choice "fine ill go with you" i said moving my head from looking out the window to look at him as a smile grew on his face "but i swear if Gia gets drunk again and pisses me off i swear ill smack the shit outta her" he just laughed as we pulled up in front of my house "ill pick you up at 7" he said leaning over to kiss me "see you ina bit i love you" "love you too" i yelled unlocking the house door.

I closed the door and locked it i then went to my room and looked the door to my room even though no one was home i then walked to get clothes to take a shower i looked at my phone and atm it was 4:50 so i have to take a quick shower because i take longest showers ever so i told my self no to and got in the shower

(Skip some time)
I just put some random joggers and a sort shirt i found on for now i then went to my drawer to pull out the blow dryer and right now it is 5:05 i then plugged the blow dryer and started blow drying my hair after a couple of minutes i was done and started grabbing everything what i mean by everything is my phone and my phone charging and went to my vanity. As i was plugging in my phone it started ringing i saw it was roy FaceTiming me so i answered.

Roys pov-
Right now im bored as hell because i already finished getting ready i just changed my outfit to lack jeans with a black jean jacket with a random tee under. Soooooo I decided to see what my girlfriend was doing and if she dont answer ima just keep callin but as I expected she answered right a way

"Hii babe" she said just hearing her voice makes my day "hii ma wyd" i said matching her energy and setting the phone on the desk as she was setting hers us to "nothing about to do just alittle make up not to much hbu" she said "nothing bored and now im gonna sit here and watch you get ready" i said smiling "oh okay" she said blushing. As we were talking about literally anything that came to our heads as she curled her hair alittle at the bottom.

i told her i had to use the restroom when i came back i was showing her what i was wearing "okay so i don't know what im gonna wear" she said "how about i come over and help you" i said " i dont see why not" she said i then smiled and walked to the kitchen tell Gia and Troy ill pick the up at 7 then grabbing the keys and told y/n that i was on my way and told her i love her .

Y/ns pov-
As i was still thinking about what to wear i heard knocking I knew it was roy so I skipped happily down stairs to open the door as soon as i opened the door i was picked up knowing that he was way taller then me. i then started laughing "roy put me down" i said still laughing as he put me down i closed the door and  grabbed his hand and walked upstairs still not letting go until we got to my room

he walked to my closet before i could even get in my closet "hmmmm" he said with his finger on his lip he then reached for some black tights with a flare bottoms that were in my drawer and handed them to me "put these on so it could be easier to pick a shirt" he said as he went back to looking at the shirts so i could change as soon as i got done he handed me a black shirt that has a v "try this one" he said staring at me as i took off my shirt to put the one he gave me on i then look in the mirror as he came up to me and pulled me closer to him by my waist "i like it" he said spinning me around hugging me "its not bad" i said laughing knowing what was gonna happen next.

I felt myself getting picked up and getting thrown over his shoulder "ROY NO" i yelled laughing i was then thrown on my bed and held down by my hands "say its a perfect outfit" he said laughing "its a good outfit it's a good outfit please let me go" i said laughing and he let me go i got up and looked at my phone "we gotta go pick Troy and Gia it's already 6:59" i said putting on my shoes.

(Skip to at the party)
"Hey bitch" I heard madi yell I turned around and waved i then mouthed to her to give me a second and turned around "im gonna go hang out with madi" i told roy "okay be careful i love you" he said grabbing my waist to give me a kiss when it comes to us being out in public he was always alittle to overprotective "love you to" i said giving him one more quick kiss then going over to madi

"Heyyy bitch i got some shit to tell youuuu" madi said "ooo what happened now" she then started telling me about how people are telling her abt Nate and Cassie "well shes a fucking whore" i said "RIGHTTT she coulda had mckay like bitchhh" she told me i started laughing "oh shit" "what what" i said "the shit we were talking abt is here I gtg ima find someone to dance with" she said "okay have fun" i said laughing

I then started looking for roy i found him in less then 2 minutes "hey ma what happened"he said as i stood next to him "nothing madi went to go make someone jealous" "oh okay" he said grabbing my hand and pulling me around to sit on his lap he then wrapped his arm around my stomach.

"I have to use the bathroom" i said "you want me to come with you" roy said knowing that i can get overwhelmed in big crowds of people by myself "no its okay ill be right back" i said as he let go of me "okay just text me if you need me" "i will" i said and started walking to the bathroom.

Skip past using the bathroom i unlocked the door and started walking back to roy but i got grabbed by the wrist and slammed in to the wall "what's a pretty girl like you doing walking alone" some random guy said "im actually not alone my boyfriend is right over there so can you let me go" i said trying to get out of the guys grip "he doesn't have to know" "please just let me go" i said starting to tear up hoping that someone would help me.

Roys pov-
She's taking awhile in the bathroom so i texted her asking if she was okay but she didn't answer i started to get worried "ay ill be right back" i said to troy and some of my friends "ight" as soon as i walked to the hallway i saw some random guy holding her wrist trying to drag her into a man "ay man let her go" i said not trying to start a scene because i dont want to make y/n uncomfortable with a lot of people staring at her "nah man get on somewhere" he said i started to get mad he had his hands on my girl and is trying to make her do something she doesn't wanna do.

Y/n pov-
I could tell roy was getting mad "i said let her go bitch" roy said the dude let me go and i feel pretty hard "shit" i whispered under my breath i got up and turned around and the guy and my boyfriend were really close "and who the fuck are you" said the guy "her boyfriend" roy said "roy come on" i said trying not to start a scene "nah he was gonna fuckin rape you" he said and he stepped closer to the dude "roy please" i said grabbing his hand "no i ain't gonna just let him go like that he shoulda let you go when you told him to but no because he doesn't know how to respect a women" he said stepping even closer the dude then punched roy as soon as that roy started being the shit outta him "shit shit shit shit" i said and started running to find Troy because i knew i wouldn't be able to brake them up.

by the time i found troy there where people surrounding them fighting "t-troy roy h-hes over there fighting some guy and I can't brake them apart" i said outta breath "shit okay when i get them apart you try to get Roy away and calm him down and i got the other guy alr i just need you to calm down okay" he said putting his hand on my shoulder trying to comfort me and calm me down "okay okay" i said and we started going through the crowd and finally got to the middle troy grabbed roy off of the guy and i took his hand and dragged him to a upstairs bathroom where no one was.

"Baby im sorry i just can't let that man get away with that shit" he said as i closed the door and locked it "its okay" i said trying to look for a special aid kit i found one in the cabinet i was pissed but I can't be pissed forever he was just trying to protect me "help me" i said so he could lift me on the counter so I didn't drop anything i pulled out the alcohol wipes and opened it to disinfect his cuts i felt his hands wrap around my waist squeezing alittle he only had two cuts one on his lip and one on his cheek.

I then finished up and looked at roy in his eyes "im really sorry" he said putting his forehead against mine "its okay" i said he then leaned in and kissed me which quickly turned into a make out.

I hope you guys liked this one and please please give me ideas for my next imagine thank youuuu🫶.