--🅵🆄🅲🅺 🆈🅾🆄--

--𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙍𝘿 𝙋𝙀𝙍𝙎𝙊𝙉 𝙋𝙊𝙑--

"Vanessa we gotta go now, come on!" waking up to her mothers voice made her jump up quickly and grab her knives, gun, bag, and her katana her dad gave her before he disappeared. When she ran out she saw a herd of Walkers coming their way they quickly packed everything up and ran as fast as they could with her uncle helping her mother they found an apartment building, but there was a group of people surrounding it, but they didn't care "Guys, over there now!" Vanessa barked at them as they all ran over there, but the group of people pulled guns and other weapons at them, "WAIT,WAIT,WAIT! We need help, there's a herd of walkers coming this way and our mom is hurt! Please?" A man with a scruffy beard walked up to Vanessa and told her that they would help under one circumstance, they join their group before anybody else could speak Alayna passed out from blood lost, Wednesday hurriedly agreed to be apart of their group, two men took Alayna to one of the apartments to help her and the man with the scruffy beard sat Vanessa, Michael, Sabrina, and Joshua down on one of the couches in the apartment across the hall Alayna was in and asked them questions.

"What happened to your mother?" He asked "She fell down on her knife when we were running a couple days ago." Sabrina answered him "What are your names and were any of you bit or scratched?" He asked again "No none of us were bit or Scratched, I'm Joshua, that's Vanessa, my eldest sister, that's Sabrina the middle sister, and this our uncle Michael, my mom's brother." Joshua answered him, pointing to each of the members ''What's your mothers name?" The man asked again "Her name is Alayna'' Sabrina answered "How many walkers have you killed" he asked "Too many to count " "How many people have you killed?" "5" Vanessa answered "Why?" "They were our cousins, his kids, they were bit in their school, we tried to get them out but it was too late, their bones were slowly breaking so I told them to focus somewhere else while I stabbed them in the head, if we shot them the gun would've drawn attention to us because of the sound." Vanessa explained, scared of what the man would say or do next, they all had tears in their eyes, Michael looking at the floor. "Welcome to the group." The man said with a smile, "I'm Rick Grimes, this is my wife Lori, my son Carl, my best friend Shane, Glenn, T-Dog, Daryl, Merle, Andrea,Amy,Carol, her daughter Sophia, and her husband Ed." Rick said introducing everyone, they all gave Vanessa, Sabrina, Joshua, and Michael either a nod,wave,smile, or saying hi except for Ed, he just rolled his eyes.

Vanessa getting annoyed at Ed, not wanting to cause a scene, she just looked at Ed, glared, and when she finally got his attention she rolled her eyes at him showing him that she doesn't care for him. He noticed and immediately made a scene "Who the fuck do you think you're rolling eyes at whore?" He yelled at her, she automatically just slapped him but he only got angrier, he grabbed her wrist and squeezed it so hard it broke, she didn't even flinch, Rick and Shane pulled him away, Rick punched him in the face and Michael put a knife at his neck " Touch my niece again and I kill you. Do you understand?" Michael threatened but Ed didn't answer " Did you not hear me? Do you fucking understand?!" Michael yelled at him, Ed nodded, Rick and Shane let go of Ed and he ran behind Carol like a pussy.

Rick walked up to Vanessa "Are you okay hon?" He asked sweetly, Vanessa shook her head no, Rick put his hand out to let Vanessa know that he won't hurt her, she took his hand and they began walking "We're going to see a guy named Hershel, he will check you out for any injuries from outside and then he'll check out the damage Ed did. Okay?" Rick explained to Vanessa, She just nodded her head.